“Delish but a bit pricey” 4 of 5 bubbles

Mike's Pizza
Ranked #2 of 25 Restaurants in Angels Camp
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Sacramento, California
“Delish but a bit pricey”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2012

This place was definitely good. Service was great and the atmosphere is very family oriented. We ordered a large half combo half pepperoni with a side salad and it came out to be over $30 bucks. I am from Sacramento and usually the best pizza places aren't that pricey. Overall, the pizza was definitely amazing and we will come back next time we are in the area.

Visited November 2012

Winters, CA
“Great for a late night meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012

I was traveling late that evening, and stopped in for a quick bite. The wait staff was accomodating, and took my order right away. I was impressed with the quick delivery to my table, and on a night where I would have settled for most anything, it was quite a pleasant surprise.

Visited July 2012
Gold Country
“Good pIzza, Big Price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2012

I feel like I only come here when friends visit, because everyone loves their pizza. I particularly like the BBQ Chicken Pizza. However, not my normal pizza joint cause the price it kinda much.

Visited September 2012
California
“Great food, slow service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2012

The food was good, they had teenagers working and service was slow.

San Jose
“Best pizza in Town”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2012 via mobile

We went here during our vacation in Angles Camp . We ordered the pesto veggi Pizza which was delicious . The only negative thing is their salad bar which is a kind of small and not too many choices .

• 4 of 5 bubbles