All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanwafflesstrip malldonut shopwould stay here againthe mexican restaurantparking lotgas stationdecent breakfastconvenient locationgreat roomeasy accessno elevatorroad tripsafewaymotel
Reviewed February 18, 2008

We called best Western (not Knights Inn) directly. We explained that we needed one room and that I would be arriving 3 hours before my husband. We gave them payment over the phone. The directions they gave us to the hotel were wrong. When I got there the person could not find our reservation. Once they found the reservation they asked for our credit card again. I told them I did not have that one on me and that is why we called and paid ahead of time. They would not give me the room without giving them another credit card.
The room was old and the bed springs made a lot of noise every time we moved; the bed was very uncomfortable; the building was run down; tv was good; heater / ac unit was quiet; They did have shampoo and conditioner in the bathroom; and the stair well had a broken step that was tag with weather paint.
I would not recommend staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank MarrinaB
Reviewed October 27, 2007

We like staying at Best Westerns for the points and normally very nice motels. Our room had 2 queens and was pretty much a very average 2 star motel. Unlike other BWs this one didn't have a breakfast of any kind, but there was a very good doughnut and coffee store in the strip mall next to the motel. Bathroom was small and the sink was outside the bathroom area and around the wall. We didn't use the pool. We stayed here, because it was $40 cheaper than BWs in Redding. If it wasn't for the points I doubt if we would stay here again. Redding has the cheaper motel chains that are probably just as good and for less money.

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 1, 2007

Our two families stayed here during a family road trip, and the stay was very nice. The rooms were nice and clean, and the pool was refreshing. The hotel is located next to a shopping mall, so it was convenient. The front desk was very helpful also. The only problem encountered was that our mini frig was on the loud side. The hotel is next to a freeway, but noise was not a problem.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed June 13, 2007

We stayed here for one night on a road trip. It is very close to the I-5 and, surprisingly, there is no freeway noise to be heard. The hotel is adequate - typical Best Western. Comfortable and clean, but nothing really out of the ordinary. A/C works very well!! The pool looked nice, but did not use it. There are several places to eat nearby, and we recommend Casa Ramos if in the mood for Mexican food.

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Chele60
Reviewed July 4, 2005

Clean and nice. Helpful at checkin. we have wireless internet in the room. Near freeway, but quieter than expected

• Stayed: July 2005