“Clean, Cozy and Quiet!!!”

Best Western Anderson Inn
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Anderson
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Friendly, Attentive Staff. Breakfast Superb. As far as Leisure and activity, there are beautiful sites, lakes and mountaintop, and restaurants, but you have to create your own activities. If you really want to shop around you can drive over to Redding, CA which is 20 minutes away or take a 2 hour drive to Sacramento, or take a longer ride to San Francisco's Bay Area. Nevertheless, if the nature of your trip is Rest and Relaxation then you have come to the right place.

• Stayed: April 2013

Reviewed April 3, 2013

We stop in Anderson annually on our way home from spring break. Farah has been there the last few years to check us in and recognized me. She is so nice and friendly. Monique in the morning was great. She is very helpful and cheery in the morning. Also I forgot my pillow in the room and she was happy to hold it for me until I was able to get back and pick it up.
Highlight of our evening meal is dinner at the Peacock...EXCELLENT Chinese food!!

Reviewed April 2, 2013

Very impressed for the rates. Clean rooms that have been updated. Video cameras in parking lot felt very safe. Close to Safeway and food. Easy freeway access. Quiet. Continental breakfast was typical American style and crappy. But there's a Starbucks at Safeway.

Room Tip: Will stay here again.
Reviewed March 22, 2013

My kids and I had our family vacation this week, and visited many sights in the Shasta area. We loved our room! It was so nice, updated, and very clean (my most important criteria while staying in a hotel). The most enjoyable part of our stay at this hotel was that the kids could make their own waffles at the complementary breakfast bar, and the hospitable staff. Monique (the receptionist) went out of her way to help me plan the sights we were going to see. When I wasn't sure weather or not to go to Burney Falls or Lassen, she offered to call the parks for me and looked up the weather forecast. She took the time to also look up road closures, as it had been raining heavily that day. Monique added warmth to our stay with her hospitality and her smile :)

Reviewed March 21, 2013

This place is great! Very friendly and helpful staff. Farah was friendly, polite and helpful! The rooms are very clean and modern. This place is 2 thumbs and when I'm in Anderson this will always be my choice.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 19, 2013

I should start this by saying that I am extremely picky about the places I stay while out of town. Cleanliness is extremely important to me. This is the first place in many years that I have nothing but good things to say about. Cleanliness, service, appointments, security, all top notch. I wish I could take this place with me!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed March 9, 2013

We stayed here one night while passing through Anderson. The hotel is either recently remodeled or new. It is clean and in very good condition. The front desk staff was couteous and very helpful. They recommended we drive back to Redding for a steak dinner at the Cattlemans Steakhouse. That was an excellent recommendation and dinner!! The hotel is close to I-5 but ther is no noise. No questions we'd stay there again.

Room Tip: We always nicely ask for a top floor room away from the elevators and ice/soda machines. Most of t...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Idaho2some
Also consider these accommodations in or near Anderson
Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Baymont Inn & Suites Anderson
La Quinta Inn & Suites Redding
Holiday Inn Express Red Bluff - South Redding Area
Best Western Plus Hilltop Inn
Fairfield Inn & Suites Redding

Been to Best Western Anderson Inn? Share your experiences!