Best Western Anderson Inn
$109
$93
AscendHotels
$90
Motel 6 Anderson- Redding Airport(Anderson)(Great Value!)
$59
$65
$63
$89
$88
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanwafflesgrocery storeup to datethe mexican restaurantstrip mallwould stay here againparking lotgas stationdecent breakfastgreat customer servicemake your owna great place to staygreat roomconvenient locationbreakfast area
Reviewed August 6, 2012

The so called manager who seemed more like an 18yr old chick with no education warned my family that we were getting complaints on either side of our room that our son was "laughing too loud". My son is a good kid. We dont let him run wild, his dad tickled him and he laughed and the people on either side of us who had dogs barking were complaining?? When we said well we apologize but what about the dogs barking on either side and this "manager" said if we didnt ike it we could check out. SERIOUSLY?! Then she refused to refund my money saying we caused immense amount of problems. My fiance is ex military and I work for a govt. agency. I have never been treated so poorly for no reason.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank JesicaM124
Reviewed July 18, 2012

I stayed one night while in town. The room was very clean and tidy. The room(s) appeared to have been updated recently and everything was nice. The hotel staff was extremely friendly and helpful upon my late arrival. During my visit to Anderson, the weather was exceptionally hot and I was grateful to be able to return to my room at the hotel and enoy the air conditioning!

I will definately stay here again on my next visit to Anderson.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Christina C
Reviewed July 9, 2012

After Our fire loss, my 13 member family stayed at this hotel. We reported everything wrong with the rooms as the problems came up. After we checked out (1 week stay) the hotel mamanger charged us 250 dollars for a cabinet we already reported broken to house keeping. At the time of check in, the staff assured us there will not be any charged without authorization. They didnt even call me to let me know that there were charging 250 dollars! The mamager refused to refund the amount, even though we had proof of telling house keeping as soon as we knew it was broken. AND they did this after my family's house burnt down. Do not recomend to anyone.

2  Thank Elena S
Reviewed July 2, 2012

My family had a mimi reunion and had 4 rooms for a two day stay. We were all impressed by the rooms. They were clean and nicely furnished. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was better than a lot that I have had. The breakfast room is a little small and can get crowded, but there are nice little tables in the hotel rooms so we ate there. The location is great with lots close by. We will definatly stay here again and will reccomend to friends.

1  Thank Keri A
Reviewed June 24, 2012

LOVED staying here. The staff was so nice and the rooms were spacious and CLEAN! Breakfast was fantastic. Would definitely recommend staying here!

2  Thank Thowie