“Second stay of many to come”

BEST WESTERN Anderson Inn
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Anderson
GreenLeadersSilver level
Portland, Oregon
“Second stay of many to come”
Reviewed October 24, 2011

This is an overnight location for us on one of our many ground trips between Portland, OR and Palm Springs, CA. Location is convenient; rooms are very clean and comfortable; pricing is great; and there's a hot breakfest to boot.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
4 Thank DJMori

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Extreme North Coast of California
Reviewed October 21, 2011

I made a last minute decision to stay at this motel (I got the last room available) and was not disappointed with my decision. Very pleasant, large, nicely appointed room for the price ($85); Pillows were shredded foam, but this time I remembered to take my pillow. The rooms were surprisingly quiet (including the heater/air-conditioner).
The only negative was that it sits on a massive asphalt parking lot at the edge of a strip mall; however, once in the room it is great.
My sister and brother-in-law also stayed at the same motel and their room was every bit as clean and nicely decorated as mine. They had a microwave and small fridge (very convenient), which I did not.
The rooms didn't smell of air freshener (or any other odor) and were VERY clean! Beds were comfortable.
I'd absolutely stay at this motel again (especially for this price ~ excellent value)!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
4 Thank beaujangle
Valley Springs, CA
Reviewed October 2, 2011

Best Western has done it fellow travelers. My room at the Anderson Inn, California was updated and decorated so nicely, it was as lovely and comfortable as my own master bedroom. I loved the sage green walls and matching nature wall art. The design appointments were top notch. The staff took good care of my check-in and were very kind and professional. Breakfast was good, hot and fresh...and free. The hotel was easy to get to just off the highway exit so its very convenient. Wonderful stay.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
4 Thank MyMasterBedroom
Reviewed August 10, 2011

Clean and renovated nicely with spacious rooms and hallways. Comfy bed and pillows Nice breakfast bar with cold and hot items, including the best make-your-own waffles. The waffle machine makes up to four mini round waffles that are crispy, light and delicious. The staff is friendly and efficient and we had great stay.

• Stayed August 2011
5 Thank Sswalshie
hayfork, ca
Reviewed July 12, 2011

The beds are very comfortable, along with the pillows. Rooms are always very clean and enjoyable to stay in. The employees are really helpful, knowledgable, polite and professional. The outside swimming pool is very fun to go swimming in. The location of the hotel is very convenient with a Safeway, restaurants, and other stores right near by.
(FB)

Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
5 Thank gc1_11
Eureka, California
Reviewed July 2, 2011

I always stay at this hotel when I am in Anderson, Ca. I enjoy all of the staff from the manager down to the front desk. The rooms are very clean and enjoyable to stay in. I always stay in a king room and they are very spacious. Overall, wonderful hotel.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
5 Thank byr0n1
Costa Mesa, California
Reviewed May 23, 2011

I stayed at the Best Western Anderson while traveling with my husband to visit his family in Northern California. We were quite pleased with our accommodations and the staff was so friendly. The rooms were very clean and I couldn't have been more happy with the free breakfast in the morning. We also wished we had time to enjoy the swimming pool area, because it looked lovely. I will definitely be back to stay at the Best Western Anderson Inn!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
5 Thank jenmimo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Anderson
Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Baymont Inn & Suites Anderson
Hilton Garden Inn Redding
Fairfield Inn & Suites Redding
Oxford Suites Redding
Oxford Suites Redding
#2 of 36 in Redding
Hampton Inn & Suites Redding

Been to BEST WESTERN Anderson Inn? Share your experiences!