“Amazing!!!!”

Motel 6 Anderson- Redding Airport
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Anderson
Reviewed December 25, 2012

The front desk lady cynthia was awesome! Got the first courtesy call ive ever had twenty min after I checked in making sure all was well! The rooms were so spacious and pristine! Pet friendly also! I travel through alot and the service here is insuring my stay again.

• Stayed: December 2012
2  Thank jgarza06

Reviewed December 25, 2012

Place is just terrible. The room was dirty. The bathroom was dirty. I splet in my clothing because I was unsure of the last time the bed had been changed. I tossed a towel right away because it had a stain that looked like a person had used it for TP. Stay away....

Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank willywonka_5551212
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Don't let this rating of three stars scare you; I just mean that this motel was average. Actually, I stayed here so I could write a review about it! The rate was great, the room had wood floors instead of carpeting, and wireless was complimentary. I found the room to be a bit noisy (I was near the office) and there was no breakfast, bt the room was clean. Average stay; three stars.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Sam P, Owner at Motel 6 Anderson- Redding Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

Hello,
Thank you for your recent review of the Anderson Motel 6. We always pride ourselves on always improving our business, and reponses such as yours help guide us in the right direction. We hope to assist you in any future stays at the Anderson Motel 6.

Sam Patel

Also consider these accommodations in or near Anderson
Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Best Western Anderson Inn
Super 8 Redding
Super 8 Redding
#10 of 37 in Redding

Been to Motel 6 Anderson- Redding Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Motel 6 Anderson- Redding Airport

Address: 2861 McMurray Dr, I - 5 and Balls Ferry, Anderson, CA 96007-3517
Location: United States > California > Anderson
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Anderson
Price Range: $61 - $76 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Motel 6 Anderson- Redding Airport 2*
Motel 6 Anderson - Redding Airport is located off I-5, exit 668. Restaurants and shops are nearby. Local entertainment and the Sacramento River is only 1 mile. Enjoy our seasonal outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi available in all guest rooms. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Motel-6, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Motel 6 Anderson- Redding Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.