“Italian Friendly and Fresh Food”
Review of Clarizio's Antipasti and Deli - CLOSED

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 20, 2014

We went tired and not so hungry, but we left refreshed, and very satisfied with our meal and service.
Cari DeFazio took extremely good care of us, and the food was great.
We will go back and invite our friends.

There are newer reviews for Clarizio's Antipasti and Deli

Reviewed April 15, 2014

This tiny little place has some of the best Italian food I've ever tasted, and the staff are full of personality. Very good service, and priced better than other Italian restaraunts in Shasta County. They also have a small Italian deli counter with great cheeses and traditional meats.

3  Thank Dan M
Reviewed September 15, 2013

The great food at this place is what brings me back, but the service is always terrible. I don't mind if you forget my bread, but when I remind you, don't lie and say that's not what the menu reads. We quit going to this place on our lunch hour because the service is just too slow. I talked my husband into giving it another try, but when we got there 90 minutes before closing, we were told they weren't taking any more customers for the night.

Reviewed December 22, 2012

One of two amazing restaurants in Anderson, Carizio's food won't disappoint! Don't go if you are in a hurry though. This is a relaxed, enjoy-the-company kind of place. Clean and tastefully decorated, the restaurant is very comfortable and a great date spot. The food is fresh and very impressive! We had the shrimp salad (gluten-free), the Hit Man (makes you sweat) and the Godfather. My husband brought his friend here for lunch too because it was so good. I hope this restaurant will stick around, it truly is a gem!

Reviewed November 30, 2012

We've gone here many times; it's our go-to Italian place. It's a small restaurant on a side street, that seats about 30 or so. The chef and his wife run the place, producing a small menu of excellant foods. The wine list is varied, and the veal piccata is to die for. Reservations are recommended.