“Terrific Breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 8, 2012

We ate breakfast here after a restful sleep at the GAIA. The food was excellent. My wife had a very large omelet and fresh fruit which she said was the best. My two kids split a short stack of pancakes. Huge pancakes I might add. I had planned to order them each a shortstack based on the average stack of cakes you get. The waitress who got herself a mighty good tip suggested that splitting would be better. My meal of cakes was also very good I might add. Would recommend going there and will come back.

There are newer reviews for Woodside Grill

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Overcomplicated preparations, heavy food. Giant portions. Very good service. Overall not recommended but you're a little stuck.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

We stayed at the Gaia hotel and chose to eat at the Woodside Grill after driving around Redding and the area. That night they served a pasta buffet with carved roast beef, salad, roasted veggies, rice and dessert. It was delicious, perfect meal and very well priced.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

Ate breakfast here as we stayed in the adjacent hotel. My eggs benedict was too heavy on the sauce though my son thoroughly enjoyed his. My kids loved their hot cocoa and my daughter proclaimed her waffle the second best she's ever eaten. The staff were friendly and attentive.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

Have eaten here a few times. The service is slow and the food is average at the best