This motel is good for a one night stay if you want an acceptable and economical place to sleep. Anderson, incidentally, is only 10 miles from Redding and cheaper. Redding has more places to eat.
The rooms are clean [this is from people who wash toilet and faucet handles when they use a room]. The beds have sheet covered blankets, not bedspreads, which are always questionable. Bathrooms seemed clean.
The rooms are pretty small and economically furnished. The walls are a little thin, and there was moderately loud TV on either side of us.
For $62 + tax—aaa rate-- we got a comfortable, fairly new king bed, small, analog tv, microwave, and small refrigerator. Breakfast was the usual forgettable motel fare.
Warning: this is one of these places that tack on a fee for a safe and don’t mention it. They’ll take the charge off as soon as you ask. Otherwise, it just slips by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Property Location Located in Anderson which is 8 miles from Redding and offers small town serenity, Baymont Inn & Suites Anderson is convenient to Anderson Historical Society and Anderson Chamber of Commerce.This motel is within the region of Anderson River Park and Win-River Casino. The hotel sits near Mount Shasta and Mount Lassen for a remarkable vacation.The Landmarks near the hotel are Sundial Bridge and factory outlets which are right across the hotel for a great shopping experience. Walmart is located a block away for shopping convenience. Our Anderson hotel offers easy on and off access to I-5. This is the ONLY INDOOR CORRIDOR property in Anderson, CA. Our guests will experience our exceptional friendly service and great amenities. Guests enjoy clean and modern rooms, bedding, furniture and impressive flat screen TV's in their room. And to top it all, we offer an INDOOR POOL and SPA and Free in-room Wi-Fi.Anderson and Redding area offers great fishing on Sacramento River and other water recreational activities at Lake Shasta. Our Hotel is the Hunters Delight. We cater to car racing enthusiasts which they call our hotel Home away from HomeWe offer complementary breakfast , Business center and Coffee is offered 24- HoursRooms Make yourself at home in one of the 60 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. 32-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and you can also request rollaway/extra beds.Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna.Dining A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily.Business, Other Amenities Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, business services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. RV/bus/truck parking is available onsite ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Anderson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn And Suites Anderson
- Baymont Inn & Suites Anderson Hotel Anderson
- Anderson Baymont Inn
- Baymont Inn Anderson