“It's Corn Dogs”

Ranked #27 of 885 Restaurants in Anaheim
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Disneyland
Reviewed June 7, 2014

Nothing fancy, just corn dogs but big yummy corn dogs. They have regular, hot links and cheese. Not hot dogs but a stick of cheese covered in corn bread. They have your typical drinks, chips and apple slices. Good for a quick snack and some of our favorite theme park food.

1  Thank danmcmartin

Reviewed June 5, 2014

Really delicious and a very fair price. It was great "quick" food in-between rides.

Dislikes? There were none.

1  Thank AStogi1982
Reviewed May 28, 2014

If you like corn dogs these are great! Get there around 1130 and avoid the long line. Not cheap though; $17.46 for two corn dogs with chips and a bottle water.

1  Thank Greg C
Reviewed May 26, 2014

I can't remember the last time I've had a corn dog, but when I saw these - and smelled them!! - I just knew I had to have one. I prefer the batter a bit on the sweet side, so to me - these were PERFECT! Cooked just right. And the hot dog itself was meaty.

Whenever I get back to California Adventure, I'll need to get another corn dog!

1  Thank Claudia W
Reviewed May 1, 2014

As an Aussie we refer to them as Pluto Pups. I tried the corn dogs and they are somewhat different. The batter is sweeter and thicker so the ratio of meat and batter doesn't seem right. They are nice due to the sugared sweeter batter but compared to other corn dogs or Pluto pups they are nothing special. Also for $7.00 or so they are really not worth it.

1  Thank mattrickie