“AMAZING”

Ranked #27 of 885 Restaurants in Anaheim
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Disneyland
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I am still talking about my corn dog, and I was there a month ago. It was the BEST thing I ate on my trip!! Absolutely delicious, I seriously can't say enough about it!

1  Thank JNow917

Reviewed June 27, 2013

A must have! Best corn dogs on the planet and 1 is enough to share for 3 people .....these are also on Main Street in D - Land

2  Thank 01sunnytourist
Reviewed June 25, 2013

After being such a big corn dog fan at Disneyland, I couldn't wait to try Corn Dog castle. Although these weren't horrible, I definetely felt they were a little greasier and tasted different from Disneyland Main Street Cart and Stage Door Cafe. Also, here you only get chips option.

1  Thank berni725
Reviewed June 11, 2013

I missed this on our last trip and made sure to make it this trip. The corn dogs where fresh and hot and incredibly good. The cheese stick was disgusting. Overall good quick resturant to eat at.

1  Thank Mjc12771
Reviewed June 8, 2013

We never eat corn dogs...so this was a treat. At the Disney parks for 2 days and ate here for lunch both days. It seems that there are many places in the park to get the same dogs. The location in California Adventure seems to be exactly like the Corn Dog cart at the end of Main Street at Disneyland. Lots of the cornbread, tasty, comes with chips or sliced apples which was a nice option. Service was fast. Yummy!!

1  Thank MeinPhx