“Don't be fooled by the way it looks from the outside!”
Review of La Isla Mexican Seafood - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
La Isla Mexican Seafood
Cuisines: Mexican
California
“Don't be fooled by the way it looks from the outside!”
Reviewed July 28, 2011

Found out about this place from another review sight, so because of the great reviews I had to try it. Went for lunch and we had the special: Taquitos, it was served with rice and beans for $6+ WOW! This food was delicious! The menu is large and I looked around at the other plates being served and I am hooked! I will definately be back. Met the owner and he is such a nice guy: he brought out the HOT sauce for us to try and watch out it is H-O-T!!!!! He also brought out another sauce, so with the regular salsa we had three different kinds to go with the "WARM" wonderful chips! Even the rice and beans were really good. This isn't Mexican fast food, this is really... wake up those taste buds "your tongue wants to slap your brains out" exquisite Mexican food!!! They even have breakfast! Been looking in the OC for really good Mexican Food and I think I just found it! "Hi Jesus" ;)

• Visited July 2011