“Delicious ”

Cuisines: Fast Food
Neighborhood: Disneyland
Neighborhood: Disneyland
Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

We've been going to Disneyland for years now but have never tried the Golden Horseshoe (because of other delicious food at Disneyland). Finally tried it this week and let me say that their chicken nuggets are so yummy! Full of flavor, and perfection. The serving amount is perfect and comes with French fries as well. The ambiance here is perfect with pianist Kevin & the gorgeous singing lady, Miss Lilly Belle!! Will be coming back to eat here again when we hit disneyland!

2  Thank Disneymommy09

Reviewed July 22, 2014

This is one of my new favorite places to sit and take a break in Disneyland. I'm sad that Bill Hill and The Hillbillies are gone because they put on an awesome show even my teenagers loved to see (they are at Knotts Berry Farm now under a different name). But...times change. Yes, the menu here is limited. But if you want really good chicken nuggets, you come here. You get a basket of nicely cooked, crunchy chicken nuggets and fries here and it is A LOT of food. My teen daughter and I came here and ate lunch. It's really clean, not crowded at all if you come when there is no show, and it's quiet in a nice saloon setting. There is a lot of history here....Walt Disney used to hold parties here and even celebrated one of his big wedding anniversaries here. Considering this is peak season at Disneyland and I never come in the summer because I don't like the heat or crowds...this place was not crowded at all. Check it out.

6  Thank MomLovesDisney
Reviewed July 18, 2014

The food was bland and no shows. The corn dogs were greasy and nothing like Texas state fair corn dogs. The fish and chips were flying off the shelf. The seating was outdoors and plentiful. This is a great place to see Fantasmic,

Reviewed July 17, 2014

Food nothing special (sandwiches, ice cream) but shows fun and entertaining. Go early and wait in line to get a table - only downside.A nice break in a long day. Don't plan this as a meal, just a snack. Kids usually enjoy the music and there is some audience participation.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

I do have to say the chicken does not seem processed/pressed meat..it seems like it is pieces of breast meat fried. The seasoning on the chicken is good and the fries are fries. The fish and chips looked good. My niece said she liked them. We also had the rootbeer float. Didn't personally have any but none of it was left. Assuming it was good . Limited menu but seemed liked what they served was good. We just missed the show..would have loved to see it. We sat upstairs..nice atmosphere.