“Good food and a funny little show”
Review of Golden Horseshoe

Golden Horseshoe
Ranked #62 of 900 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: Fast Food
Neighborhood: Disneyland
Neighborhood: Disneyland
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Consistently good food - ice cream and snacks. If you need a break it is a nice place to sit back and watch a humorous show and relax.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

We had the fried fish but the chicken fingers also looked really good! The entertainment was a lot of fun too with audience participation.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

We stopped here for a snack and got the funnel cake. Our family of 4 shared one and loved it. We make it a point to get a funnel cake whenever we visit an amusement park and we have been to a lot around the country and this one ranks up there as one of the best.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

I've been to Disneyland several times and had always walked right on by the Golden Horseshoe, noticing the sign, but not knowing that you could actually walk into it. However, my 12 year old daughter wanted to eat there as she read through the Disneyland map for dining options. As we went in, I was surprised to see an elaborate 1850's style saloon! The decor, architecture and atmosphere were stunning. There was a balcony where there were more tables on chairs. I took the first open table we saw, while my husband stood in line to order our lunches. Then I realized that there was a stage and soon after getting our lunch, they started a Golden Horseshoe revue. Quite entertaining, as they selected a few good men from the audience to participate in the show. We felt quite lucky to have lunch at the right place and right time. It was an unexpected surprise and my family enjoyed it.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

Love the rootbeer floats. Chicken nuggets and strips at disneyland are the best. The fries are good too. The show goes on while you eat. They pick on certain ones in the audience too.