“Quick service”

Ranked #22 of 928 Restaurants in Anaheim
Good for: Families with children
Neighborhood: Disneyland
Reviewed September 1, 2012

I was very impressed with the speed of this jj considering the amount of traffic. Delicious as always!

Reviewed July 30, 2012

So refreshing! Ask for you passport discount if you have one!! Ordered fresh carrot juice, omg so sweet and refreshing after walking and eating more junk than usualy. Kids loved the razzmatazz smoothy.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

Although the smoothies are very high in calories, I find them to be a perfectly adequate meal replacement. I recommend ordering the child's size if you are only looking for a quick pick-me-up. The staff move through orders quickly and the results are consistently good.

Reviewed July 7, 2012

I'm a local and for some reason this one has really high prices for the same old drinks you can get outside of Downtown Disney. Don't get me wrong I like Jamba Juice, but not for the higher price.

Reviewed June 24, 2012

Jamba Juice is always good! I am always thrilled with their service, and their delicious smoothies! We tried their wraps as well and those were good too, although a little pricey but at least they are healthy.