“Family Owned Italian Restaurant”

Marri's Pizza & Italian
Ranked #28 of 861 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Chicago
“Family Owned Italian Restaurant”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

This Family owned gem is a true favorite when visiting Anaheim, CA. If you are there for a convention, or to visit the happiest place on Earth, skip the chain restaurants and visit this reasonably priced Italian Restaurant with good food and great service!

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank tjtravelerChicago

Fresno, California
“Large servings. Slow service.”
Reviewed November 19, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Ordered food for 3 people and wound up taking home about half of it. Served hot, with good taste. Bread lacked flavor. Not crowded, but servers were slow.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Randylee3_Fresno
meridian, ID
“Meh..”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

It was just meh. They were quick and came to the hotel, but my pizza loving family didn't even finish what we ordered and I actually threw pizza leftovers out. (I NEVER do this) we weren't fans.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank sarahmargee
Edmonton, Canada
“Really Awful”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

I have to say this was the worst place we ate on our vacation. We checked reviews on this site and chose it based on positive reviews - but we did not see anything positive there. The restaurant is old and smells very awful (I think it is from cigarette smoke). It is dirty and dusty. Our croutons in the salad were stale, the pizza was sub-par. We just finished as fast as we could to get out quick.

• Visited August 2013
3 Thank BEachLuvER154914
Tracy, California
“Good Italian”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

I have eaten in and taken out from Marri's since I am local. I mention that because my impression is that the bulk of their business is tourist trade. In the past I have noticed that most "tourist" areas the restaurants are less interested in service because they do not rely on return business. That is not the case here. The eat-in service is excellent. The Italian dishes are very good and large portions. Two can split one meal unless you want to take leftovers. They have a pretty good wine list but If you want to take your own wine the corkage ($8) is reasonable. The soups are tasty. the salad leaves a little to be desired, bland. It needs some pickled beets or something. The pizza is good. thick crust, just this side of deep dish. sauce is good. If you are tired from a long day of "touristing" they do deliver but only to hotels, not to homes. I have to go pick mine up. They can expect return visits from us. PS no caprese salad on the menu keeps this from being my favorite. tell the chef.

• Visited September 2013