All reviews beach blvd knotts berry waffles room was clean would stay here again pleasant stay english muffin great place to stay mini fridge continental breakfast cereal disneyland danish parks
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Reviewed March 18, 2014

Reviewed March 13, 2014

The hotel is in an amazing location. The price is approximately half of what most decent hotels go for in the area, which is a major plus for young couples like us. The room was very clean. I liked the one way access in and out of the hotel. There is only two parking spaces for handicapped near the one entrance, so if the spots are full I could see how that would be a problem. There is sufficient parking, and the lighting on the cars is pretty decent. We picked this hotel additionally to save money on breakfast. It's a standard continental breakfast, and there's plenty of things to include: sausage, bacon, biscuits, cereals, eggs, milk, coffee, orange juice, apple juice, yogurt, and a waffle maker.

I'm only marking the room below average for two reasons:

1. We stayed in room 235. On the first night my wife and I used the shower we noticed the water wasn't draining in the bath tub. By the time my wife finished, the water was 3/4 to the top of the tub which is kind of gross. We reported the issue the morning we left for Universal Studios and a young lady said "I'm so sorry about that, we'll take care of it." Unfortunately, she didn't seem interested to know what room number we were in. I asked her if she needed our room number and she laughed and said, "Oh haha, ya I'm sorry I guess that would help." Nothing was done about the clog. That night, we showered and had the same problem. The only difference was the clog got worse, and black "chunks" we regurgitating from the drainage pipe. I'd like to never know what they were, but they stuck to the bath tub walls. The morning we left for Disneyland, we reported it again and an older Asian woman was kind and offered us to switch rooms since there was no available maintenance. We appreciated her offer, but were running late and didn't have time to go move all our stuff. We greatly appreciate her offer though.

2. The only other mark was the carpet. You could tell it was run down, there were some obvious dark stains in several places, and the carpet had a musky smell.

We are very happy we chose this hotel. Despite the drainage problem, we would stay here again any day. If we stay here again, we'll test the drainage before we remove our bags from the car. You can't beat the closeness to Disneyland, and it's not that far away from Universal either.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
My P, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Anaheim, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2014

Reviewed March 10, 2014