“Stayed there 3 adults 3 kids we enjoyed our stay hotel was...”

Baymont Inn & Suites Anaheim
Ranked #62 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
  • Finnish first
Las Vegas
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Service Lobby was not to bad. They help with what I need.
Cleanliness i think could have been a little better. You can tell when people take pride in cleaning the rooms.
Value was good. I think I pay a good price for what I got.
Location was good close to Disneyland and Knotts. Location was bad dude to hookers still walk the area.
Sleep Quality beds are nice for me but yet again i only was in the room for 6 hrs and i can easily sleep on the floor.
Rooms were small and a tight squeeze. AC was week was warm for my wife.

Also had a problem with the WiFi and I'm and IT so i know it was not me or my computer.

Over all I pay for what i got. If you want something really good than stay at a better hotel. If your on a budget stay here its not to bad.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Cindy E, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Anaheim, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Dear Alejandro B,

We want to thank you for your comments! The Baymont Inn & Suites - Anaheim appreciate guest and work hard to assure guest have a comfortable visit...

Have a magical day,
Cindy Espinoza
Janesville, Wisconsin
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Yikes! I booked this hotel for our Disneyland stay during the first week of April after reading good reviews on Tripadvisor (which has never steered me wrong!). Upon check in, we asked the hotel clerk about a shuttle to get to the parks. She said they had one and she'd call us with the schedule. A few minutes later after checking in to a room with huge dirt stains on the carpet, emergency exit plans ripped off the wall and only tape left, and sheets stained with a red stick material, she called and told us that the shuttle started two days ago and the guy had been fired so no shuttle. No problem, we said and told her about the issues we say in the room. She said sorry but our hotel is booked and maybe we can find you another room tomorrow since we would be staying for five nights. When we inquired about a new room or cleaning the next day, she said the hotel was booked for the week. We decided to go to the hot tub that night and found bugs and a green thick film covering it. Yikes. We didn't dwell on the negative and spent very little time in our room and at the hotel. Upon checkout, I asked the night man (who was very sinister) if we could get a print out of our bill and he said they don't print out bills. When I insisted on it, he printed it out and gave me attitude when he handed it to me. As we have a wonderful Baymont where we live, I could not believe that this chain would continue to run a hotel of such poor quality in a city where tourism is abundant.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Britta G
Tucson
Reviewed April 18, 2013

We really enjoyed the suite room. There was a spot for the adults to hang out and watch tv while the kids slept. The noise level was good. Could not hear cars from main street. Close to hospital which we needed for sick child and just a short drive from all the attrations. Will stay again on our next visit.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Salt Lake City
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Stay at this hotel if you are ok with people screaming at all hours of the night next to your room. The toilet seats were falling off and hotel staff did not do anything to fix issues, I had to request a room change because the hotel put me right in the path of people heading to breakfast at 7:00 am. Every morning I would be awaken by people talking at the top of their lungs. They moved me to the top floor I thought that it would be better there. Well it wasnt there is a group of asians that either have an apartment or are some kind of live in management that live up there. They sat outside untill 2am talking at the top of their lungs hotel staff said there was nothing that they could do. The pool was cold and the hottub was shut down half the time cause someone pooped in it and it turned green,

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Cindy E, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Anaheim, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Thank you for sharing your comments! We are very sorry you did not enjoy your stay we do treasured your thought and we can resolve this problem with training. We hope that in the near future you stay with us again so we have the opportunity to give you a better stay!

Kind Thoughts,