All reviewsbeach blvdknotts berrywafflesroom was cleanwould stay here againpleasant stayenglish muffingreat place to staymini fridgecontinental breakfastcerealdisneylanddanishparks
Reviewed February 10, 2012

I made reservations for this hotel. Have not stayed there yet. Hear lots of positive things. Can't wait to find out. What I did find out was when I called the 800 number to make the reservations, I was transferred to a third party when the reservation process was done. This company, "Travel Advantage" or TLG, works through many different parties. I wasn't so sure what I had gotten myself into so I researched it online. Should've done that before anything else. It turns out the "TLG" OR "TRAVEL ADVANTAGE" company is a scam. They pull from your debit or credit card accounts, leaving you in debt with the bank or credit agency. Not sure why Wyndham would do business with shady "agencies" like those. I hope they get to the bottom of this soon before customers become cautious about contacting Wyndham for any services. Just an FYI. After finding this out, I'd rather call the hotel's direct number, this way there are no third party entities. Good Luck.

Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 30, 2011

I stayed at this hotel in 2009 and 2010 when this was a holiday inn so i decided to stay again in 2011 I had booked my rooms a month in advance with Magnuson Hotel The Day before arriving to this hotel i called to confirm my reservation I Spoke to Cynthia and she confirmed my reservation and all was well. I arrived at the hotel and was not greated by the person working at the front desk she was to busy on the phone to even acknowledge us. When she finally helped us they had no record of our reservation Cynthia stated Magnuson Hotel never sent in my reservation and i had to call magnuson to sort it out. I felt it was there job to call and get this sorted. I went ahead and called and got a recording to go online for customer service. I was getting the run around Cynthia finally spoke to the General Manager Cindy and she offered me the room at the price of the original reservation. When Cynthia was checking us in she said they only had one room available and would have to upgrade someone else so i can get a second room instead of upgrading us for this inconvenience. After the six night stay i was charged for the original Magnuson reservation i disputed this with my bank and the hotel is claiming I never cancelled my reservation. its been a month and a half and im still having problems getting my money back. Don't stay here as long as the current staff is still employed!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank John R
BaymontAnaheim, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Anaheim, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2011

Dear John,
We are very sorry for this mix-up! What happen was we had your reservation to arrive on the 11th checking out the 18th that’s why you were charged the no show fee on the 11th now with our old system it would not show your name after that, there for Cynthia was unable to see your name on the 18th the day you did arrive. Then we had our new system installed the day after you checked out and the old system we no longer have access to it. Please except our apologies for this confusion we are in the process to reverse the no show charges.
John, thank you for letting us know about this challenge because we would not have known about the mix-up unless you informed us about it. I used your other comments as an opportunity for training so again thank you.
Warm regards,

Reviewed November 27, 2011

Just returned from a six night stay at Baymont Inn and Suites Anaheim. The staff were all extremely friendly. The front desk personnel were especially helpful with my special requests. Since I was traveling without my husband on this trip, hotel safety was very important. The inside corridors and locked outside doors that required your room key for entry made me feel very secure. The room was very clean, extremely quiet, handicap accessible and very large. Daily breakfast had hot items (sausage or bacon, eggs, biscuits and gravy) as well as cereals, pastries and beverages. The breakfast room was very large with a lot of tables as opposed to many hotels who have only a few choices served in the lobby. Would recommend this hotel to all travelers.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Carole M
BaymontAnaheim, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Anaheim, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2011

Thank you for taking your time to let us know at the Baymont Inn & Suites how friendly the team was here! We enjoy making sure all our guest are safe, have a good night sleep on our pillow top mattress, and start their day off with a hardy breakfast.

We look forward Carole to you visiting us again at the Baymont Inn & Suites ~ Anaheim

Warm Regards

Reviewed November 16, 2011

My family did a last minute trip to Knott's Berry Farm. When looking for a hotel I always check the reviews to get a good idea of where we will be staying. The Baymont Inn had some good reviews. Upon arriving we saw the neighborhood was so so, we weren't to thrilled about it considering we had 2 little ones. But as soon as we pulled in we saw the Baymont was a nice motel. The outside was very clean and the lobby was very nice. The staff was very friendly and made me feel at ease that our car would be safe with their cameras and staff. My family also appreciated the guest door that needed a guess key if you wanted to enter the motel rooms! Our room was nice and clean, i searched our beds for bed bugs to find they had a protected bed cover to keep the mattress from absorbing any fluids and dirt and that let me know this was a clean and well looked over place. We had plenty of pillows and towels. The room was very clean and we appreciated the beverage and snack food vending machines. They also had the kids t.v. channels which was surprising and great for us along with a good variety for me and my husband and the complementary WiFi! They also had a convent pizza place that delivered- it wasn't the best but works out if you don't want to leave and have an easy meal. For the low price i feel we got a steal! I would recommend the Baymont to anyone with a last minute trip and just need a place for over night or two.

Room Tip: Read the guest reviews, pictures of the hotel/motel and map out the location so you know where exactly where your hotel/motel is located.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank Stephani L
BaymontAnaheim, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Anaheim, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2011

Dear Stephani

The Baymont Inn & Suites Anaheim team is very proud of the quality of our services we offer too our guest! And thank you Stephani for your comments.

As you may have notice we are preparing for some more changes as we move forward with our new brand and owners.

We at the Baymont Inn & Suites Anaheim wish you and your family an enjoyable Thanksgiving…

Reviewed November 14, 2011

For us middle class people who want to go to a hotel to just sleep at a reasonable price, what a great surprise! The hotel might not be directly across Disneyland and might not be the prettiest area (not a bad area either), but a very friendly, nice and clean hotel! Will plan all hotel reservation to Baymont for all future trips to Disneyland. Staff so nice and friendly, rooms are all non-smoking and so clean and neat and updated. The hotel continental breakfast was quite good and we didn't feel the need to find a restaurant to eat. Enjoyed out stay immensely and would recommend this hotel to everyone!!!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Jody B
BaymontAnaheim, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Anaheim, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2011

Dear Jody B,
The Baymont Inn & Suites ~ Anaheim would like thank you for taking time to let us know how much you enjoyed your stay….

As the General Manager I take great pride in our team from guest service agents too housekeeping and maintenance. We are looking forward to the many changes that are about to happen with the Baymont Inn & Suites with our new owners.

Again Jody B, thank you for your very kind words and I will share the with the team members.

Warm regards,