“It was fun!”

Sonic Drive-In
Ranked #619 of 882 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Reviewed July 22, 2011

I loved the atmosphere with the car hops, friendly service and great food... the onion rings are the best I have ever had!

There are newer reviews for Sonic Drive-In

Reviewed May 2, 2011

We don't have a Sonic near us, and since we were already in Anaheim we thought we'd visit it. We did not have food, only the Slushes.... which were GREAT! We stayed in our car, and the person who took the order was quick, and the waitress on skates was fast and sweet. The slushes were delicious and very inexpensive! My husband ordered a 44 oz and it was not even $2.00

Reviewed April 26, 2009

nice for the drive in but quality is not that great

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Buena Park, California
Reviewed December 29, 2008

Why aren't there more in the OC? Best stuffed peppers of any fast-food, in my book.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed July 30, 2008

I've always wanted to try this place because of all the commercials about this place. After my first experience in Pecos, TX. It is probably as good as a McDonald's burger. Go for the experience. They have a lot of frozen drink options. Don't go out of your way try it.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook