“Place to sleep”

Days Inn Anaheim Near the Park
Ranked #85 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Reviewed January 21, 2010

Okay, when we go on vacation the hotel room is just place to sleep. The room was clean (linens, bathroom, sink , etc.). They provided free breakfast as well. If you can afford to stay at the Disney hotels, by all means do so. But if you are on a budget, I would recomend this hotel.

Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family

Reviewed October 23, 2009

We stayed here for four nights, loved the location, staff were very friendly and accomodating, our room was clean and serviced daily. It is old and tired and could do with upgrading however for the price of $52 per night for four it was well worth more than this...I would recommend to budget conscious travellers...who are not expecting five star service.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed July 13, 2009

Stopped here for the first 3 nights of our trip to California & Nevada. First impressions are that it's a bit scruffy but the reception staff were friendly enough.
Facilities in room = wireless internet (superb connection), microwave, small fridge, iron, ironing board, TV with poor picture quality, coffee maker, noisy a/c unit
Facilities outside of room = continental breakfast, plenty of parking, easy access onto road and it had a pool & spa which were clean enough but a tad noisy and not very private as they adjoined the sidewalk of Beach Blvd
Good points = room was always clean and was big enough for the 4 of us.
Bad points = loose glass in window which was not very secure; only 1 extra pillow available in the entire hotel when I requested more !!!!!
Would I stay there again? No, probably not

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed May 2, 2008

the only reason I booked here was because I was using timeshare points and this was the "cheapest" (literally) I could get in the Disneyland area. Remember, you get what you pay for. It is cheap but it was good enough for us since we were only using it to bathe and sleep. I must warn you, the bed was FILTHY. I didn't realize it until when we were checking out and and pulled on the sheets to make sure we packed everything. The boxspring beneath the mattress looked like something out of a dumpster. Gross! I should've taken a picture. the bathroom was clean. The room had a small fridge and old school microwave. This definitely is a budget hotel. They have a free breakfast everyday from 6-9 but remember, it's FREE. So expect crappy make your own waffles and watery OJ. We literally stayed in the room for 4-5 hours per day just to sleep so it sufficed for our needs. If you're looking for a fancy joint, go somewhere else. The staff was ok, the maids were nice. I know they wash the sheets cause I saw them everyday in the laundry room washing stuff and changing towels.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank sanababeets
Reviewed May 2, 2007

A girlfriend and I stayed at this hotel on holiday and it was a VERY bad decision. I didn't feel safe. The rooms were FILTHY and the sheets had not been laundered. Our room shared a door with some rather sketchy individuals. DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT STAYING HERE

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled with friends
5  Thank disgruntledtraveler
Reviewed March 21, 2007

The price is ok , but the room is old and dirty. The worst part is that there's mouse [--] or may be dirt in between the bedsheet and blanket. It is so uncomfortable to sleep in . The next morning I asked the frontdesk to have the housekeeping to change the bedsheet and end up nothing has been done at all. Later that nite the only thing they can do is to change our room for the nite. No dirt on the bed but bad shower head , water seem to be so low that u can't really take a clean bath. And the room is so so sosos old and have a smell. For me I would be coming back to stay here again. Oh, by the way the only thing that is ok is the breakfast, nothing much but quick and easy.

4  Thank Travelmissy
Reviewed October 16, 2006

This was a GREAT hotel and snobby snobbs like you want to be treated like princes and princesses and it is your own fault if you booked your honeymoon and didn't get the room you wanted. Who booked it? I am guessing you. The staff was SUPER friendly and the room was great. KUDOS Ramada!

• Stayed: September 2006, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank originalcaligirl