I stayed at this hotel once again and let me say that John, Lupe, Mike, Deborah and all of the staff were really exceptional. This goes for housekeeping and maintenance as well. They remember your name, anticipate your needs and go out of the way to assist you with everything. For this reason alone I'd stay here again.
The breakfast procedure has changed since I last visited. Now you fill out a form in the evening and hand it in with a designated pick-up time for the items you want. I'm guessing they were getting cleaned out by families stocking up for day trips to Disneyland and this was one way to combat it. However, I often forgot to do this or selected a time for pick-up that turned out to be inconvenient when the next morning rolled around. They were kind enough to re-accommodate me, but towards the end of my stay I stopped doing it because it was such a hassle to predict my mornings.
The rooms in this hotel really need updating. The first room I was in smelled strongly of mildew and stale smoke and they switched out the air conditioner (great service as I mentioned), but it didn't really help. A noisy family moved in next door so I ended up changing rooms due to the smell and the noise. The next room I got was great so maybe that was a blip.
The value for the rooms and location are excellent and it looks like they've updated the pool chairs since my last stay. With a few fast food and casual restaurants nearby this hotel is a great choice if you have a longer stay in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Across from the City National Grove and only a 10-minute walk to Angel Stadium or Honda Center, our hotel is your answer to extended stays and family suites in Anaheim. Whether you book a spacious studio, one- or two-bedroom suite, each guest room comes with Free Wi-Fi, in room coffee service, an iron and ironing board and a hairdryer. Prep meals on the road with your fully equipped kitchen (a microwave, full size fridge and dishwasher) or take it outside to the BBQ grills. Convene every morning for a free hot breakfast buffet, take a dip in our outdoor pool & spa or break a sweat in our 24-hour fitness centers. We're minutes away from Downtown Disney which is accessible by Anaheim Regional Transportation (ART) shuttles on request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your TownePlace Suites Anaheim Maingate Near Angel Stadium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites Anaheim Hotel Anaheim
- Anaheim Towneplace Suites