$94
$134
Hyatt.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $154/night.

$286
$245
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
$112
$99
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

Portofino Inn & Suites Anaheim Hotel(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
$169
$119
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $155/night.

Wyndham Garden Anaheim(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
$143
$119
$127
$90
$143
$105
Priceline
  • Pool
Fairfield Inn by Marriott Anaheim Resort(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
$187
$159
Priceline
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $186/night.

$562
$405
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $531/night.

3,171 results
All reviewsadventure towergoofy's kitchengrand californiantangaroa terracedisney touchestrader samshead boardmonorail slidehidden mickeysmagical staydisney magicmonorail stationmagic hourpool areacharacter diningmickey mousecast members
Reviewed September 21, 2017 via mobile

First of all I will say there is nothing quite as special as staying at the Disneyland Hotel or the Disney Grand Californian due to the fact that you are actually staying AT DISNEYLAND. You are immersed in the Disney magic from the time you get out of your car until the time that you leave.
THE HOTEL & ROOMS-The Disneyland Hotel offers all the things you would expect from a hotel of this caliber. When you walk into the lobby you immediately feel like you have arrived at Disneyland!The rooms are Disney themed, fun, clean and well done. Are the rooms alone worth the high price during peak seasons? I would say most likely not if you are on a budget. During peak season you can stay 3 nights vs the price of one night at The Disneyland Hotel at a nearby hotel with rooms of the same quality. This is strictly speaking ROOMS and not anything else. Obviously The Disneyland Hotel location cannot be beat but you can get super close for a third of the cost. We stay at The Disneyland Hotel or Disney's Grand Californian when we are celebrating something special like an anniversary or a birthday and only if the rates aren't outrageous. They can be as high as $600-$800 a night and I have stayed when they dip into the $250-$350 range. However I will say every time we have stayed at The Disneyland Hotel it has been extra magical.
THE POOL is super fun for the kids. There is a large shallow area for toddlers to play in too. There are two water slides and it is a must to clock in some time at the pool during the warmer months. It definitely adds to the trip! The POOL STAFF was unfortunately rude and did not have the Disney magic you come to expect when visiting Disneyland. This is the reason I did not give 5 stars to this hotel. We went to the pool two days in a row. Both times we went the pool staff seemed burnt out and irritable. The life guards all displayed annoyance too. It felt as if they couldn't wait to get off work. Not the vibe you want to feel when you're on vacation. We waited half an hour until we finally waived down a pool attendant/waitress to so we could place a food and drink order. She displayed annoyance as well and it made us feel as if we were bothering her by trying to get some items ordered. The second day we went to the pool we waited about 45 minutes before we walked upstairs to the take out area and ordered food/drinks and walked everything down ourselves. Once we did that someone came to ask if we needed anything. Of course by then the answer was "no." Sorry but I expect more happiness to flow from Disney staff than normal because that is Disney's whole brand- "The Happiest Place on Earth" If Disney is going to advertise that then they better deliver. Disney staff needs to live up to this or they'll let their guests down every time.
With the exception of the pool staff we found the rest of the staff at The Disneyland Hotel to be wonderful. The FRONT DESK delivered an exceptional check in and check out experience. They met my expectations and upheld the Disney reputation. Thank you to them for that.
All in all we will surely return to stay at The Disneyland Hotel again. It was a memorable and positive experience. Being able to walk right into Disneyland and Downtown Disney from the hotel is pure awesomeness. Additionally Trader Sam's tiki bar located on The Disneyland Hotel property near the pool is a must if you like fun cocktails. Great tropical tiki drinks are served by experienced bar tenders with a super fun atmosphere. Lots of hooting and hollering make for a one of a kind experience.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed September 20, 2017 via mobile

I never want to stay at another hotel in Anaheim again! This hotel is amazing. Loved seeing the hidden mickeys in the guest rooms and walking around the hotel! Their pool area is a great place to relax and the water slides are very kid friendly! Can’t wait to stay here again!

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed September 20, 2017

Every time, we go to Disneyland, I now booked at the Disney hotel, the best feature beside the pool and historically, the room have the neatest headboard, I wish they would sell it , all thru the night you have those little led lights behind you twinkling, the room are fine, when we requested an extra robe, it finally came the next day, after a second phone call, the extra cup and coffee, never arrived.
Checking is always a tad slow, the breakfast are outrageously expensive but that is Disney, you can find other options nearby.
Love the hotel for the headboard

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed September 20, 2017 via mobile

We spent five nights here and really enjoyed the hospitality that is Disney, as well as the access to the parks and Downtown Disney. The rooms are a little dated and the ceilings are a little low but the pool area is awesome and the staff was wonderful! We had to joining rooms which felt more like a sweet and ended up with an upgraded view of the pool. This you view also afforded us a great view of the fireworks at Disneyland each night. The beds were VERY comfortable, even the day bed.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed September 19, 2017

Two years ago my daughter and I took our first mother/daughter trip to Disneyland! We ended up changing hotels half way through our trip and spent two nights at the Disneyland Hotel! At that time we rated the hotel 5 stars. This time I'm rating it only 4. I booked one second mother/daughter trip again through Costco Travel and originally booked the Paradise Pier. I really wanted to book the Disneyland Hotel again, but there was a difference of $350, I figured that extra money could go towards food and drinks! Anyway after I had made my final payment I noticed Disney was offering 30% off rooms during our travel dates, and I was able to upgrade to the Disneyland Hotel for $63!!! So, be on the look out for fall reduced room rates if you travel in September!
We stayed in the Fantasy Tower, the main tower, and had a basic view, but we were surprised that our view had Disneyland in the distance! We love this hotel for the small Disney touches, the separate water closet area, the Tangaroa Terrace (allergy friendly menu), Trader Sam's (super friendly staff and great for cooling off in the AC), the Coffee Shop (where you can get a Dole Whip rum float, however we weren't fans of this) and the pool area! By the way, I've never seen such attentive life guards! I know others mentioned the lack of pool chairs, but we never had issues and we were once again visiting when temps reached 100 degrees, of course we were just a party of two. We also had attentive service by the pool wait staff. Although it did take a bit for the order to arrive.
The reason for the lower rating this time is due to the noise coming from the adjacent rooms on this trip. Of course next time around our room neighbors could be more considerate of noise levels. The bathroom also was showing signs of aging which translated to looking a bit dingy. The hotel could also provide better access to power outlets as others have suggested. I do give a shout out to the house keeping staff for finding my Fitbit charger (most likely left in one of the out of the way outlets), it was turned into lost and found and the hotel called me before I even knew it had been left behind! They then mailed it to me free of charge! Thank you!
Others have noted this as well, but be aware that the monorail doesn't work in hot weather, so please do not count on the monorail as a needed source of transportation!
Also note that everyone now goes through security upon entering Downtown Disney. It seemed like a much more effective/efficient set up compared to the security check that was in place two years ago!
Make sure to review your bill as you check out, I was charged $90 for valet parking, I didn't even have a car! But it was quickly taken care of.
Still fans of this hotel for the right price!

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family