This hotel was built with kids in mind 100%.
* Room had headboard that would light up and play the Disney theme, kids fell asleep to it every night. Sadly, we could hear EVERYTHING in the room next door. The hotel seriously needs to invest in better door / walls for a little bit of privacy.
* Food was to be expected, cheap and simple. For kids was perfect though, as they ate and loved every basic meal they had. Don't expect anything fancy.
* Customer service was excellent, the front desk staff helped us with anything we needed. The elevators in the morning were always full, like rush hour traffic. You would have to wait for several sometimes to go past before you (in lineup) would be able to get on.
* The worth of this experience came from the convenience of getting into Park earlier then people staying at other hotels, which means grabbing the monorail directly into hotel and avoiding the long lineups. Other then that, the Disneyland characters wandering around was another added bonus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay and see all that is new! Now with more luxurious rooms, new pools and waterslides, themed dining and more, the transformed Disneyland Hotel is a vacation destination in and of itself. This transformation has earned the hotel the prestigious AAA Four Diamond Hotel rating. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Disneyland Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anaheim Disneyland Hotel
- Disneyland Hotel Ca
- Disneyland Hotel Anaheim