Disneyland is a classic destination for any family with children. We decided to stay at the Disneyland hotel for a couple of reasons... The perks associated with getting into the park early and proximity to the parks were high on the list.
We stayed in a one bedroom (2 Queen beds). The decor was contemporary and the lit headboard was a smash hit with our 7 year old. Disneyland is not cheap... nor are the hotels but there is value in the price.
- The Hotel was very clean and well maintained
- The room was clean and tid, beds comfortable and none of the linens or towels appeared "tired" as so often happens.
- Free Wifi was an unexpected bonus
We stayed in the "Frontier" tower and the scale model of "Big Thunder Railroad" in the lobby was a big hit as it was a favourite ride.
Getting to the park from the hotel was an easy walk through the Downtown Disney zone. This area is peppered with options for meals so you can manage your budget and not have to rely on the Disney restaurants.
In general... I would recommend this hotel for anyone wanting to visit Disneyland... it is nice to be get into the parks an hour early and also to be close enough to the park that you don't need to worry about busses, taxis or rental cars to get to and fro.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay and see all that is new! Now with more luxurious rooms, new pools and waterslides, themed dining and more, the transformed Disneyland Hotel is a vacation destination in and of itself. This transformation has earned the hotel the prestigious AAA Four Diamond Hotel rating. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Disneyland Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disneyland Hotel Ca
- Anaheim Disneyland Hotel
- Disneyland Hotel Anaheim