Disneyland Hotel
$169
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
$127
Best Western Plus Stovall's Inn(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
$122
$91
  • Breakfast included
Kings Inn Anaheim(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
$94
$687
$538
Hotwire.com
  • Restaurant
Fairfield Inn by Marriott Anaheim Resort(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
$148
Hotelpower.com
3,062 results
All reviewsadventure towergoofy's kitchengrand californiantangaroa terracedisney touchestrader samswater slideshead boardmonorail slidehidden mickeysdisney magicmagical staymonorail stationmagic hourcharacter diningpool areamickey mouse
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We have to go to Anaheim every year for a conference. We always stay at the Disneyland Hotel. The first year was magical, and every year after that it has gotten worse and worse. I think they get so much business that customer service just isn't a "must".
We have a large family and need to book two rooms that connect to each other. When we called to book the room, we were promised a room with a view. This years view: trees and a parking lot. They were doing renovations on the parking lot (something they didn't share when I called). We had to park FAR away from the hotel and with a baby and many children this was a HUGE pain. The staff behind the desk were not very pleasant- wasn't this supposed to be a "magical" place for my children?
The pool was luke warm and was only usable at the hottest point during the day (by my children who could handle the cool temperature).
The location is perfect for seeing lots of Disney.
This is a premium priced family hotel.....we do NOT feel we got good value this year and now as we look at re-booking this years trip, we are re-thinking the Disney property.....

Room Tip: Be specific when you are requesting a "room with a view" , as our view of the parking lot was lack-lustre. Say you want to see the park or the pool. If you are doing the whole "Disney" visit, bring LOADS of extra cash- there are a gazillion extra unexpected costs.....
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Miranda J
Reviewed September 23, 2012

I was a little concerned about paying so much for a room a the DLH. So I booked a cheaper hotel off site for our first night in town. BIG MISTAKE. However, once we got to the DL hotel it quickly erased any negative thoughts I had. The check in process at the Disneyland hotel was simple and fast. They knew it was for my daughter's birthday and quickly gave her balloons and a birthday pin. Our room us clean, beautifully decorated and quite. We were at the very end of the building so we only had one neighbor. We could here when our neighbor would turn on their water, but that was it. We were at the park half of the day and spent the other half down by the pool. Beautiful, relaxing and fun for all. We had poolside service for lunch. It was good. Dinner at the hotel, very good. Everything was easy, accessible and fun! Service was always excellent. It was worth every penny and we will definitely go back.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 22, 2012

We booked a last minute family vacation and with 2 little ones (8 months and 3) we wanted something close so we didn't have to rent a car and we could walk to the parks and come back during the day if we needed to. The hotel was nice, but the only reason to stay here is the convenience.

Our first night was HORRIBLE! We were right next to the service elevator. There was constant noise all night long and around 5 or 6 am it sounded like we were staying below a weight gym. The noise kept the kids up all night (not even mickey could pull all of us out of our sleep deprived bad mood). The following morning I spoke with the manager and he apologized. He credited us for one night and offered us a different room when we came back that afternoon. We headed to the parks and came back for naps. Not even 10 minutes later the hotel started calling us (the room multiple times and my cell phone) to tell us the new room was ready. After 10 minutes when we hadn't moved rooms yet, they continued to call now asking if we still wanted the other room. (repacking everything and getting the kids organized is a challenge!)

The food was limited, but being that downtown disney was so close, we always went and got food outside of the hotel.

Housekeeping never actually cleaned our room. We would come back to the hotel in the mid afternoon for naps and I always had to call for towels or whatever else we needed and I would bring our trash to a hotel garbage whenever it needed to be emptied.

My biggest complaint is housekeeping. We left a couple things in our room (my ipod and a jambox speaker). I called as soon as we landed but lost and found was closed. I called the next morning and was told that there was nothing left from our room. I explained in detail where both items were left and she said she would ask housekeeping, but housekeeping always turns things in because if items aren't claimed after 90 days, they get to keep them. I called again the next day and was told again that nothing had been turned in. Yes, it is my fault for leaving them and both items can be replaced, but the ipod was a wedding gift from my husband and they don't make that model anymore. I just expected more from disney employees. My point: use your in room safe and don't forget anything.

Room Tip: Make sure that you are not next to the service elevator! If you are, don't even go in the room. Go right back to the front desk for a room change. Not worth the gamble.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Smcali1
Reviewed September 20, 2012

We've always stayed at hotels that are nearby, but off property. This time we wanted to try the Disneyland Hotel since it has recently been renovated. We were not disappointed! What a treat to be immersed in the magic of Disney. There are hotels that are as close or closer to walk to, but none help you continue in the feeling and service that Disney has to offer its guests. Some would complain that all things Disney are pricey compared to other hotels and amusement parks, but I am here to tell you that you get what you pay for. Nothing compares....
Our room was beautifully decorated and clean. If you are one who appreciates details, then these rooms will delight!
We will most certainly be back.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank CAgrand
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Just returned from staying at the Disneyland hotel w/ our 3 small boys (ages 9,7, & 2 1/2) from Wed. thru Friday. Had not been to Dland hotel since the early '90's. KEEP IN MIND: Disneyland is an experience, it is costly but WORTH it. You get what you pay for there, and more!! LOVED their new renovations. Having been in the hospitality business with a five star hotel chain, I was impressed w/ the attention to detail on all levels! Check in, valet, bell service smooth, welcoming, friendly. Room clean. Design clever. Room-Service, prompt, good & reasonable, considering typical cost of room service at all hotels. Pool view was worth the extra money as it was beautiful to peer down at during the night. The employees were competent, friendly the property was abundantly staffed. Property as a whole incredibly clean and all themed areas really hit the mark. The pool areas were AWESOME!! Kids loved the pool as much as they loved Dland & Calif. Advent. parks. LOTS of attentive lifeguards which we really appreciated. Only one true complaint....the bath towels I would have used as rags in my own home. Although they were clean you could tell that they were a little greying from the many washes. Not to mention the the bath towels were on the small side. It's time Disney, to replace the towels in the Disneyland hotel. They should be softer, whiter, newer and a little bigger.. (we are not large people, either). But as this is my only true complaint in 2nights & 3days....you are doing a GREAT JOB, from my perspective!! My family thanks you, MR. WALT DISNEY, for your initial vision and the magical memories your product has created for each of one of my family members.

Room Tip: Weather permitting, try to wrap up your adventure by unwinding at the pool for a day! A great way to leave wanting more!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family