$94
$113
$100
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $121/night.

Hotel Indigo Anaheim(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
$125
$114
HotelIndigo.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $149/night.

$286
$245
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
$143
$134
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $149/night.

$120
$91
  • Pool
Fairfield Inn by Marriott Anaheim Resort(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
$179
$562
$405
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $534/night.

2,006 results
All reviewsramada plaza hotelfront deskfree parkingwithin walking distanceminute walkfree breakfastgarden walkcheesecake factorydisneyland tripconvention centerwould stay here againstaff was very friendly and helpfulnear disneylandbeds were comfortabledisney parksafter a long daythe room was nice
Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

Nice and clean,friendly staff,reasonable price for room,close many restaurants and food to go,little Saigon.You can have a coffee or tea at anytime at the lobby,of course do it yourself,re menber not the best,just okay...

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Baynguyen
Joshua G, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Anaheim, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2017

Baynguyen,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I am glad to hear that that we are in a perfect location for you and that our staff was so friendly! I do appreciate your feedback on our complimentary coffee and tea service we provide and will definitely check the quality.

Thank you again and i look forward to welcoming you back during your next trip to Anaheim!

Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

Stayed at the Ramada plaza anaheim on Katella and the room quality was excellent, especially for the value. The beds were soft and the room looked like it was recently remodeled. The hotel is currently undergoing a renovation so you may have some construction noise. We will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank nacho2oo2

nacho2oo2,

Thank you for leaving such an excellent review from your recent stay with us at Ramada Plaza Anaheim! I am delighted to hear that you liked our newly remodeled rooms and that the beds were nice and soft!

I look forward to welcoming you back during your next trip to Anaheim!

Reviewed September 30, 2017 via mobile

I came during the remodeling but I knew about it in advance and was prepared. The lobby isn't done, but the floor I'm staying on and the room I'm in Is. It's nice and clean and the beds are comfortable however we came for mickeys Halloween party and when we returned to our room after a day at Disney to change into our costumes two items of my clothing were missing and unfortunately one of them was the main piece to my costume (a black dress). I don't know if it was an accident or what, but realizing you don't have your costume right before you need it, is incredibly frustrating. In addition there was a strong foul sewer smell coming from the sink in the bathroom and the rooms have roller blinds but no black out curtains. There is a coffee pot in the room, so you can bring your own pods. A microwave and a fridge which was a nice touch. The walk back from the park wasn't bad, but longer than I wanted it to be after a full day and evening at Disney. I wanted to love this place, the staff is truly really friendly but having your personal items go missing from your hotel room is frustrating and feels like a violation. Had that not happened, this probably would have been a four/five star review.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
4  Thank Chéri B

Cheri B,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback from your recent stay with us. Although i am glad to hear that you enjoyed our newly remodeled rooms and the amenities we have to offer inside, i am displeased to hear about the missing item from your room. I will follow up with all staff in regards to this and if you would like to discuss your experience any further please do not hesitate to contact me at your convenience.

I look forward to speaking with you and having the opportunity to welcome you back in the future!

Reviewed September 27, 2017

Hotel staff were super friendly and welcoming from the moment we arrived! Front desk were able to accommodate our needs and every time we left for the park they helped with valuable information to save time and money! Rooms are also very clean and up to date, beds were amazing! Although, they are doing construction to the place there wasn't any disruptions! Place is within walking distance to Disneyland with is a plus! And we didn't pay an arm and leg for our 4 day stay! Would HIGHLY recommend!

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
6  Thank 58chelseak

58chelseak,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a fantastic review from your recent stay with us at Ramada Plaza Anaheim! I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms and our amazing new beds!! Thank you as well for your comments in regards to our staff. Our customer service is what we pride ourselves on!!

I look forward to welcoming you back during your next Disneyland trip!!

Reviewed September 25, 2017

Excellent renovated rooms... outside appearance still not good due to construction but i care about room only so satisfied and will come again.. and walking distance to disneyland and restaurants. Overall good

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank deepak0278

deepak0278,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I am so glad to hear you liked our excellent renovated rooms. It also sounds like we are in the perfect location for you!

I look forward to welcoming you back during your next trip to Disneyland!