2,034 results
All reviewsramada plaza hotelfront deskfree parkingwithin walking distanceminute walkfree breakfastcheesecake factorygarden walkdisneyland tripconvention centerwould stay here againnear disneylandbeds were comfortabledisney parksafter a long daythe room was nicecoffee maker
Reviewed September 19, 2017

Although the property was under construction when we stayed, the staff was amazing, so helpful and kind, they really where great. Never heard the construction as they have very restricted hours which the staff told us about before hand. We stayed in a newly renovated room, it was very well done, the bed was super comfortable and the shower was awesome. I loved that this hotel had underground parking and was also steps away from some yummy restaurants. We walked to Disneyland and it was an easy walk and especially nice with a some convenience stores on the corner to pick up some snacks and/or drinks.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
3  Thank Christina R
Joshua G, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Anaheim, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2017

Christina R,

Thank you for your nice review from your recent stay with us at Ramada Plaza Anaheim! I am thrilled to hear that our staff was so amazing and helpful for you, as well as that you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms. I am also glad that the renovations didn't impact your stay, and that we are in such a great location for you.

I look forward to welcoming you back during your next trip to Disneyland!!

Reviewed September 18, 2017

Newly renovated room. Friendly staff. Very clean room. Bright with plenty of outlets. Soft and supportive mattress. Thick towels. K-cup coffee maker was a treat. Underground parking. Within walking distance to Disneyland. Remodeling noise starts at 8 AM. But it was not a problem since we were going to spend the day at Disneyland and not the hotel. Had to give 4 star because of the construction noise and equipment.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank mayw551

mayw551,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I am so glad to hear how friendly our staff was and that you liked so many aspects of our hotel.

I look forward to welcoming you back during your next Disneyland trip and for you to see the amazing product when we are completed shortly.

Reviewed September 18, 2017

Great newly remodeled rooms. Loved the nice big shower. Can't wait to see the entire hotel when its all finished. Super nice front desk staff. I have no complaints and will be back in a month. Easy safe walk to Disneyland resort.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank PinkGirlsx3

PinkGirlsx3,

Thank you so much for your lovely review from your recent stay with us at Ramada Plaza Anaheim! I am so glad to hear how much you loved your stay and that our desk staff were super nice to you!!

I look forward to welcoming you back next month!!

Reviewed September 17, 2017

The room was clean and it is a great location for disney but they are the only positives of this hotel! Staff were very unhelpful and actually rude at times! We stayed in a room were the door didn't lock properly. We told the reception staff that morning and were assured it would be seen to when we came back 12 hours later after being at disney all day they had not done anything about it - our belongings had been unsecured all day. When I called reception they wanted to check the door themselves before they would move us to another room which was very unprofessional we felt - like we would lie about a broken door - we were not gaining anything from moving rooms! He was then shocked when he came to the room and it really didn't work. The room cleaners disturbed us twice the morning we were leaving despite being asked to not disturb us prior to check out. Then when asked at check out how our stay was and I stated it could have been better the receptionist just said "that is a shame" he didn't ask how he could have made it better or why our stay wasn't good which was again very unprofessional. If you don't care about rude staff and theeee most DISGUSTING breakfast you have ever eaten then it is a great location for disneyland!

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
2  Thank Jenlpsg

Jenlpsg,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review from your recent stay with us. It is through feedback both positive and negative where we are able to maintain, and where need be improve upon the services we provide to our valued guests. Although an apology does not change the experience you had, i do enlist one with all sincerity. I am so disappointed to hear about the interactions you had with our staff, as guest service is normally an area that we shine in. I will be addressing these situations with the staff personally, as well as the door lock situation. The door lock situation is something that needs to be taken extremely serious as that is security and safety for our guests! If you would like to discuss your past stay any further please do not hesitate to contact me at any time. I do hope that when you are back in the Anaheim area again you will personally call me so i can show you how we are truly one of the best destinations in Anaheim, and to ensure you have a flawless trip.

Thank you again for taking the time and i do hope to hear from you soon!!

Reviewed September 13, 2017

Even though extensive remodeling was occurring during our stay, it was very pleasant. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The room was very nice, obviously recently redone.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank michaeldE4788EZ
Joshua G, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Anaheim, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2017

michaeldE4788EZ,

Thank you for your nice review from your recent stay with us at Ramada Plaza Anaheim. I am please you had a pleasant stay with us and our remodel didn't impact your stay. Thank you for your kind words about our staff, that is what we pride our selves on and i am glad it shows!!

I look forward to welcoming you back during your next trip to Anaheim!