2,033 results
All reviewsramada plaza hotelfront deskfree parkingwithin walking distanceminute walkfree breakfastcheesecake factorygarden walkdisneyland tripconvention centerwould stay here againnear disneylandbeds were comfortabledisney parksafter a long daythe room was nicecoffee maker
Reviewed July 23, 2017

My daughter and I spent one night here to go to Disneyland. The staff is very nice and accomodating. The best part is the proximity to Disneyland (10 minute walk) and free parking. This is the only place I found that didn't charge an additional fee to park. The rooms are updated and clean. The only thing was that we were on the street side and it was a little noisy. But we were pretty tired from our night so it was ok. We will stay here again! It will be really nice after the construction is finished.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Patricia C
Reviewed July 23, 2017

Staff & service was excellent. We would recommend this hotel to family and friends. And we will return back to stay on our next visit. Give our thanks and hospitality to your staff for a very comfortable and friendly visit.

Reviewed July 23, 2017

Under construction so amenities are limited. We were 3rd floor and the rooms were newly remodeled. While they were beautiful, the bathroom floors were slippery getting out of the shower and my mobility challenged dad slipped and fell. They were slippery for me as well. There are no grab bars and as a designer, I would put them in all the bathrooms. You also have to slightly step into the shower to turn it on. The rooms were a little noisy, could hear everything in the other rooms and hallway and I would think if you are newly remodeling you would want sound barriers. The beds and pillows were super comfy but they didn't have extra pillows in the closet for the sofa bed. Everything was clean and new and for that alone I would recommend this hotel.

1  Thank L H
Reviewed July 23, 2017

Great location, very nice employees! Room renovation ideas are great but execution leaves a lot to be desired.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
1  Thank U7105UIjenniferg
Reviewed July 23, 2017

Although the hotel is getting major renovation from the outside, but the rooms are fully renovated now. The rooms were absolutely beautiful. The staff were very helpful. The parking was rather easy. Very close to many restaurants and convenience stores. And if you love Arabic food like me, there are plenty of places only 2 miles away. Disney land is very close if you are Planning to go there.

1  Thank Hamza A