“Great location and room!”
Review of Peacock Suites

Peacock Suites
Ranked #52 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
GreenLeadersSilver level
choochoo town
“Great location and room!”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Simply put, I would stay here for your Disneyland trip. Great location, only a moderate walk from the park. Some of the most comfortable beds we've slept in! The only drawback is the small breakfast room and the lack of adequate laundry facilities--just too small an eating area and too few washers/dryers for a facility this large. I didn't really like the required valet parking either--much rather park myself. Also close to great restaurants and the Angels! Overall, though, we liked it and we plan on booking here again when we return to southern Cali.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank 4tiresngas
Abdelrahman A, General Manager at Peacock Suites, responded to this review, August 8, 2014
Dear 4tiresngas. I really appreciate your comments, and I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed our property. It is true that some of our suites can be more on the small-ish side. However, I hope you found our mini-fridges, toaster, microwave, and coffeemaker helpful during your stay. I look forward to your future visits to Southern Cali at the wonderful Peacock Suites! Yours in Great Times, Abdul.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (145)
Riverdale, Utah
Reviewed July 16, 2014

First and foremost this place is way close the Disneyland. Liked being able to come and go. Had a few issues the first few days. Reported issues to management (which is new, in fact was the first week for the one I spoke with) Did everything he could to make up for it. Even later sent a gift box to our room. Hotel is clear and save. I've stead in nicer but again you can walk to Disneyland. Staff is nice and helpful. FYI they no longer do breakfast.

Room Tip: Get and upper floor
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank rogich24
Hello Rogich24! I am happy to hear that you had a good stay at the Peacock Suites. Our goal is to provide World-Class service to our Guests because we take pride in what we do. I invite you to return back to the 'Peacock' for more Disney adventures soon. Hope to see you around! Abdul.
Sebastopol, California
Reviewed July 12, 2014

Have been here a few times. This definitely not one of their more lavish properties, but the convenience of getting to and from Disneyland is amazing and it is so nice to have some sort of a fridge and kitchen area. The beds are comfortable and it is clean. They are in the midst of upgrading and have a few issues with the cleaning staff but the manager of the hotel was awesome and said they are fixing the problems. I would stay here again and hope that they fix their staff problems.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank MEK-21
Hi MEK-21! I want to thank you for staying with us at our property. Your feedback means a lot to me and to my team and we will continue to strive to deliver a great property at a great value to all our Guests. Abdul.
Reviewed July 10, 2014

The good: Once inside the room, it is great. Clean, comfy beds, nice decor. There is a hidden sun deck on the roof that was awesome - we had coffee up there every morning. It's an easy drive to the Disneyland parking structure. The hallways were sketchy - they are renovating the halls, so there were construction workers and tarps all over. The bad: The mandatory valet parking stinks. It's $10/night - even if you don't have a car. They scratched the bumper of our rental car. The "pool" is really small and awkward - stuck in an old parking structure - no sun. However, there is a fun gaming place next to the pool with a pool table, ping pong, and 2 BBQs for guests to use. Both were in high demand. Overall, this place is decent if you can get a good rate and just need a place to crash. It's not great if you are expecting a resort where you can hang out peacefully.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the wing facing the park; it's further from I5.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Cleander
Dear Cleander. Thank you for sharing your feedback with me. Please feel free to reach out to me at 714-535-8255 as I would like to ensure that we have discussed any incident with the vehicle. I hope that you give us another opportunity in the future for your visits to Anaheim. Yours in Hospitality, Abdul - Resort Manager.
Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

First off...the parking arrangements are a disaster just waiting to happen. Way too many people coming and going all day and night...too crowded are the parking areas...definitely not enough space for parking and to top it off they charge 10 per day mandatory for valet parking. NO (you can not park your own car) at this Resort . Would love to see better parking facilities in the future. Then upon heading up to our room , seen that the hotel was under construction inside and the place looked very shabby!. But.....Can't wait to see all the new improvements when we come back again. And my final concern was the huge lack of communication during our stay with housekeeping. But Manager on site Abdul quickly rectified the issues and took Care of our concerns quickly and with genuine concern. That is what will keep me coming back. Overall...nicely decorated rooms ...well stocked kitchen...nice having fridge...microwave and dining area. Thanks for a Nice stay.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Dear Hesaves. Thank you for your candid feedback. I am glad to hear that you are excited to see the finished product at the Peacock Suites, and so are we! We will probably be done with renovations in early September. I look forward to your future visits to the wonderful Peacock Suites.
Vanderhoof, Canada
Reviewed June 17, 2014

a few blocks from Disneyland - easy walk. ART bus (with purchase of a pass) picks you up right in front. SUPER clean hotel, friendly staff, good continental breakfast, nice room. Pool is a bit on the smallish side (not for laps/ swimming) but the kids loved to play in it. lots of deck chairs to lounge on. pop and snack machines along with a BBQ area, fooseball table and group seating. our room had a great kitchenette, mini fridge, microwave, huge sink, all utensils and basic kitchen stuff. 2 large TV's (one in the master suite)
comfy bed, pull out couch was just fine for the kiddo!

Room Tip: king/ corner suite has lots of room, away from stairwell
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
3 Thank Jeryttsmommy11
Abdelrahman A, General Manager at Peacock Suites, responded to this review, June 25, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at the Peacock Suites. I'm happy to know that you and your family had a great time staying with us while embarking on a Disney adventure! I invite you to come back and stay with us the next time your plan on visiting Anaheim again.
Lincoln, Nebraska
Reviewed June 17, 2014

First thing I want to say is the staff at the Peacock Suites are top-notch. Everyone we came in contact with was so friendly and helpful: front desk, housekeeping, bell staff, concierge, valet. They offer a limited grocery delivery, but my husband has celiac and must eat gluten free, so there really wasn't anything for him on the list. I called the Peacock Suites and inquired about other stores that might deliver. They gave me some names and said they could put the groceries away for us if they arrived before we did. We placed the order and called and told them the timeframe in which it would arrive (4-8pm). When we arrived at 1am, the food was all store for us, refrigerated items in the fridge, the rest on the counter. It was so wonderful to have it done for us. We appreciated it so much. Check in was smooth. We had a king corner room, #231, so it had a bit more space than some other rooms. We sleep with earplugs, so there wasn't much noise for us, though the pool area was below us and we could hear people there as well as from a room close to us (not sure if it was next door or above or below us). We smelled cigarette smoke a couple of times the first day and reported it to the front desk. They said they would check the rooms around us for smoking (not allowed) and that took care of it. Elevators were fairly quick. Didn't use the pool, but the hot tub was nice. The gift shop had good prices on Disney merchandise (the real stuff, not imitation). The woman that runs the gift shop is very helpful. We didn't make it up to the sundeck though. The valet parking was quick, so I didn't mind the $10 a day charge. We were there for a timeshare week (an exchange, we aren't owners there) and wanted to add a night onto the beginning of the reservation. They gave us a great rate, $109 and we were able to stay in the same room all 8 nights. I really feel like they went above and beyond to help us. I contacted them several times before and they were very helpful and patient. It is a bit of a walk from Disneyland, but it is doable. We did it several times. The ART bus picks up right in front if you prefer not to walk. A kiosk selling tickets is right outside the front door of the resort. They also give you some discount cards for some restaurants in the area, like Rainforest Cafe & Bubba Gumps. Don't hesitate to stay here, I would stay here again in a heartbeat. I hope to be back again soon.

Room Tip: You can request a corner room for a bit more space.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Buffy24
Thank you so much for staying at the Peacock Suites. I thoroughly enjoyed your wonderful comments, and I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will make sure to share your positive feedback with my Team and I know they will be very excited to hear it too! I look forward to your future visits at the Peacock Suites.