“Clean and comfortable - but no kitchen sink.”
Review of Peacock Suites

Peacock Suites
Ranked #51 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
GreenLeadersSilver level
Provo, Utah, United States
“Clean and comfortable - but no kitchen sink.”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

We where pleasantly surprised. This place was clean and very comfortable. Housekeeping was awesome! we have 4 kids so we had two different accidents. One where my kid got sick and another leaky diaper at night. Housekeeping did a very prompt and complete job of cleaning. I was impressed.

All in all, this place was a joy. I will absolutely stay here again!

Just keep in mind that there is only a half kitchen. it includes a microwave, toaster, coffee maker, half fridge, dishes, but no kitchen sink. We where OK with this but it takes some adjusting to get used to cleaning dishes in the bathroom.

The continental breakfast was a surprise to us but it is nothing to write home about. Boiled eggs and toaster stuff, cereal, juice, etc. None the less, the free breakfast saved us time and money. Kids seemed fine with it.

Clean, friendly, and convenient. I like this place and my wife was happy with it as well. We are kind of clean freaks and this place more than passed our test.

Room Tip: The laundry room is on the 4th floor. We have kids so we wanted to be close to the laundry. We had...
3 Thank Ricky B
PeacockManager, Manager at Peacock Suites, responded to this review, January 19, 2013
Thank you for your outstanding review regarding your recent visit to the Peacock Suites. It is always wonderful to hear that we exceeded your expectations. Hopefully we will see you on our future visits to Anaheim!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (146)
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Very nice and updated. Breakfast is very convenient. Staff very friendly and helpful. No sink in kitchenette so it makes washing dishes awkward, though the housekeeping staff will do it for you as routine :-) Kitchen is too small for family meal preparation but is great for keeping and preparing basics. It is a 20 minute walk to Disney which is fine for adults and older children. Not convenient for really young families as you have to pay for parking at the hotel and then at Disney or pay for the Disney Shuttle. Sleeping arrangements excellent for sleeping privacy and comfort (3 queen beds plus sofa bed in 1-bedroom suites).

3 Thank H0lidayMEL
PeacockManager, Manager at Peacock Suites, responded to this review, February 2, 2013
Thank you for the review of your recent visit to the Peacock Suites. It is always a pleasure to hear that our guest enjoyed what we have to offer. If your travels bring you back to Anaheim area in the future, we hope to have you stay with us again!
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed January 12, 2013

I already experienced shell vacations at Hawaii, and liked it. So when I decided to go to Disneyland I didn't hesitate it and reserved peacock suite. And I was right because, I really enjoyed staying at peacock suite. The suites are large and clean, the staff really friendly and helpful. I will definitely will comeback !!

1 Thank Anne G
PeacockManager, Manager at Peacock Suites, responded to this review, January 13, 2013
We are delighted to hear that you were able to enjoy one of our newly renovated suites. I will be sharing your positive feedback with the management team. We look forward to having you stay with us in the future!
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Suite was clean and local to many eatery ans attractions. Concierge helpful and busstop right outside what more could u ask? Oh yeah breakfast! Not the best coffee but it was convieniant overall I would recommend and would stay again

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank Kaye M
Thank you so much for your feedback regarding your recent stay. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your time here! We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future!
Saskatchewan
Reviewed January 9, 2013

We stayed for six nights and it is a nice hotel. The rooms are beautiful. My in laws booked our room and we were supposed to have a two room suite. Upon checking, our booked room was down for maintenance. We were given two free nights of parking in replacement. For our family of five, we were given a king bed and a sofa bed. With us and our suitcases, we did not fit but made do. The next night, we had a one bedroom suite with two queens and a sofa bed but it what we were expecting. Again, the rooms are beautiful but the walls are THIN! Our room faced the parking lot and between the beeps of the vehicles and the screaming and hollering from the pool, I was going nuts. It was like they were in our room with us. We could also hear the neighbouring rooms kids running like crazy and almost called multiple times to report it. My husband and I were talking about our sons shoes left in his grandparents room and they promptly called and told us they were in their room. My husband could not figure out the heater until he end of the visit and those nights were chilly. The pillows could also use replacing, they were flat as can be and there was just a thin blanket between two sheets.
It is a beautiful hotel, staff is friendly but based on the noise, I couldn't stay here again.

1 Thank Jackie S
Thank you so much for providing us with your honest feedback. We appreciate it, and we also want you to know that we take all comments right to our management team for discussion. We are happy to see that overall you enjoyed your stay. If your travels bring you back to Anaheim in the future, we would like to hear from you and have the opportunity to have you experience the Peacock Suites one more time.
Capitola, California
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Is not the same if we don't stay at the Peacock Inn. The rooms are huge, nice & clean! The staff is always friendly & helpful, and the valets always have a smile on their faces & are great at remembering our names. Everyday there is something going on at the hotel so you can have fun when you're not at Disneyland! And one of the best things about this place is the heated pool & spas! Opened early & closes late, it's great to relax in the spa after a long day at the parks. The room has everything you need if you're on a budget & want to prepare your own simple meals with refrigerators, microwave & kitchen ware. We love it; it's our home away from home!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Victoria P
We’d like to personally thank you for your loyalty! We are delighted to hear that the Peacock Suites is your "home away from home." We appreciate the kind words, and look forward to your return visit! Thank you again!
Mesa, Arizona
Reviewed January 9, 2013

As I looked for a property to send my daughter and her husband to as a Christmas present I did lots of research. This mini vacation was important! It was a Christmas gift, a honeymoon that had never happened and a brief respite for first time parents! What could be better than a day at Disneyland while grandma babysat and a lovely room at the end of the day?? As I conducted research, I communicated with management staff at the hotel ( Paula!) and explained the importance of this visit. Not only was Paula and staff receptive to my many questions and concerns, but they offered to put welcoming balloons in the room, assign a particularly quiet room and "roll out the red carpet". It was hard to keep a secret from my daughter. As soon as the kids checked in, I started getting pictures of their room, balloons,goodie bag and excited notes about the jacuzzi tub! In short, they were thrilled. Plenty of room, receptive staff , shuttle to Disneyland, complimentary breakfast and an awesome jacuzzi bath tub.
We have many choices for lodging when we travel. The Peacock Suites is an example of old time hospitality that is often lacking in large , chain properties. I love that they really felt like guests in a very comfortable environment. I am going to make sure that I find an opportunity in this next year to visit this boutique property myself. Keep up the good work Peacock Suites and thanks for making this a memorable trip for my family!!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank cathyjazz
Thank you for the amazing review of your daughter's recent visit to the Peacock Suites. It is always a pleasure to hear that our guests thoroughly enjoyed what we have to offer. I will be sharing your positive feedback with Paula and the management team. Thank you again for taking the time to let us know of your experience and we look forward to having you come stay with us soon!