“Great RV park to stay at!”
Review of Anaheim RV Park

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Anaheim
Anaheim RV Park
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed June 10, 2014

My family and I stayed here because it was close to Disneyland. We brought our trailer down since it was summer break and this park was very accommodating. It was very quiet for being so close to a major freeway and had a shuttle service to Disneyland which cost us less to ride than pay for parking. Staff was very helpful and nice. I can't wait to stay here again. We had a great time.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
askvern, Guest Relations Manager at Anaheim RV Park, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2014

We are so happy you enjoyed your stay! The ART shuttle runs through our park every 20-30 minutes and is the most convenient way to get to Disneyland. We are so happy to offer this service to our guests and hope you can stay with us in the future!

There are newer reviews for Anaheim RV Park

Reviewed June 9, 2014

When we decided to stay at an RV park for our trip to Disneyland I was skeptical. I researched all the available parks in the area and this one had excellent reviews. Still since the parameter was not fully enclosed by a fence I felt that maybe it would be a little too open for my taste. But I was wrong. I felt very safe. It is not located on a main street. The grounds are very clean and the spaces, although a little close were not bad. Lawns were green, restrooms very clean. The people who worked there very helpful and friendly. They even printed directions for us for the closest gas station to buy fuel. The shuttle bus runs about every 30 minutes. For $5 you can ride all day. The stop is located right next to the office. I brought my dog with us and he was fine. It was very quiet. I am a light sleeper and nothing bothered me. Except when the fireworks go off at night from Disneyland they are very very loud. Dog didn't like that much. But they only lasted about 15 minutes. Overall I am a picky person on where to stay and i would recommend staying here. Just make sure to request a site that is not on the street, as there are a few that face the street. I was in space 225, a corner space with a tree and it was good.

Room Tip: ask for a spot in the middle section to the back. Near the pool area is too close to the freeway. Yo...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Leslee P

Thank you for your review! It is great when our guests notice the little perks of our park. We have a great view of the fireworks and we are so glad you were able to enjoy them from the comfort of your RV...even if your four legged friend did not find it too amusing. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed June 6, 2014

My family and friends stayed here for 8 nights when we were visiting Disneyland. We had great sites across from the pool, showers and laundry. Free muffins every morning and a shuttle (for a small fee) that takes you right to Disney were nice. We would definitely stay at this site again!

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Thanks for your review! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and cannot wait for your stay with us again!

Reviewed June 1, 2014

What an enjoyable 8 nights we stayed here. The staff were wonderful, the pool was perfect, and location was superb.

Free muffins every morning was also a nice touch.

Anaheim Resort RV made our trip to Disney and California a highlight, thanks very much!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
askvern, Guest Relations Manager at Anaheim RV Park, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2014

Thank you for your review! We take pride in the little things throughout the park and we are very glad you enjoyed your stay!

Reviewed May 29, 2014

We spent 5 nights at this RV park. We had not intended to stay that long, but since we ran into Memorial Day weekend we could not find a place to move to and just stayed. Even though we had to drive further the last few days, we enjoyed our stay very much. The first two days we took the shuttle to Disneyland. It is very close and convenient!! We also swam almost every day - the pool and hot tub were great. The bathrooms and showers were clean and comfortable. We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Michele G

Thank you for the great review and for mentioning your shuttle experience. The ART shuttle that operates daily from before Disneyland opens and until after it closes is the BEST way to get to and from. Oh, did I mention, it comes right to our park! Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

The choices in Anaheim for RV resorts is much smaller now with the closure of some 400+ spots at Anaheim RV Village who sold their property to Disneyland for cast parking I'm told. Now knowing there really are only 3 parks left in Anaheim I found a front desk attitude may be creeping in a little. That said, this resort and Orangeland RV Resort (near Honda Center and Angel Stadium) are probably the two best. Both are about the same distance from Disneyland. There were no full-timers I could see unlike Orangeland.

While the park is centrally located, Midway drive is a fairly busy neighborhood street. The park is across the street from an elementary school and at the end of the road is a low-income rental area. Behind the resort remains a lower income mobile home park community. Both of these areas can leave you a little uneasy at night. It's not an area I would be out walking with my family but I found it fine if you're in your car.

You don't want the front row that faces Midland due to the noise and the sites are literally fronted right on the road. The spots around the office and shuttle pickup (the far left as your'e facing the resort) remain the quieter spots. As you move to your right the sites tend to have a little more grass and get a little bigger (or so it appears) BUT as you move away from the office spaces you get closer to the freeway that whizzes right behind the resort on the other side of the very tall concrete noise divider/fence and it is very loud and non-stop 24/7.

I will say the washrooms were first rate. Each washroom is a private stall with toilet, sink and shower. They were well maintained, spotless and roomy.

It always amuses me that rv parks call themselves resorts. They aren't in most cases and it isn't in the In the case of this rv park at least as far as Webster's Dictionary define a resort as: "a place to which people frequently or generally go for relaxation or pleasure, especially one providing rest and recreation facilities for vacationers". BUT it is a good place to go when you want a place to park the rig, that's conveniently located to Disneyland, is clean and looked after... but it still is for the most part, a paved area with a pedestal and utilities with the odd patch of grass here and there.

I hope that helps give a true and meaningful review of this resort.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
7  Thank Davidb1057
Reviewed May 19, 2014

We stayed for 8 days and the facilities were very clean and convenient to Disneyland and family members. It was easy to get in and out and stores were located close by so we were able to restock some items we needed. Staff and visitors were very friendly. We greatly appreciated the fact that they are pet friendly.I rated the "rooms" as spaces for the RV's.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Thanks for your review! Our convenient location is one of our greatest qualities. And of course, we always enjoy the company of our four legged friends. We hope to see you soon!