“Anaheim RV Resort”
Review of Anaheim RV Park

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Anaheim
Anaheim RV Park
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed December 15, 2013

We took our 5th wheel trailer to this resort and enjoyed our stay. It was close to Disneyland and the resort was very clean and the grounds were well kept. The staff was friendly and helpful. We will definitely plan another trip to stay there!! EXCELLENT!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (1,178)

Reviewed December 12, 2013

Came with a popup trailer so were given a spot on the street that borders the property. Concerned about the "questionable" neighborhood but ended up not having any problems. Was surprised about the $5 per person fee to ride the bus to the park because for some reason I thought it was free from the RV Resort. My mistake I guess. But not so bad considering, you could ride unlimited times in the day for the $5. The view of the nightly fireworks was really cool! I would definitely recommend this place to friends.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 10, 2013

Given a site directly facing street with no barrier between our site and the street! Party noise across the street both Fri and Sat nights! Park had men trimming trees EARLY Sat am! Woke up to that noise plus about 3 games going on across the street at the school! Way too much noise! An uneasy feeling also from all the low-rider cars blasting there music as they drove late into the night directly in front of our sight! NOW we know why security patrols the park as it does! Not a fun place to stay. .. Too noisey and scary! Park employees are fantastic! But that does not make up for the other experiences!

Room Tip: Don't camp here That's the best tip we can give!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Diana S
Reviewed December 9, 2013

We stayed for 3 days. Disneyland is 10 minutes away by bike, 30 minutes walking or take the bus that comes by every 20 minutes. Very convenient. Staff is very friendly and helpful. We had our dogs with us and there is a big grassy area nearby. Everything is well kept up and clean. I would recommend it and definitely return.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 9, 2013

My family and I had planned a trip to Disneyland last winter. We live in Missouri and were unfamiliar with quality RV parks near the theme park. I decided to book a stay at the Anaheim Resort RV Park based on reviews and their website, and I am grateful I did. Our first impression of the facility was extremely positive. The receptionist at the front desk was very friendly and helpful During our trip west, the AC unit on our trailer stopped working. They were able to recommend a local business to repair it quickly and affordably.
My family and I were also impressed with the clean pool and spa located near our site, as well as the tidy restrooms and showers. I also appreciated the free wi-fi, which allowed me to stay connected to my job. An added benefit was the fact that a shuttle bus comes regularly to take people to and from Disneyland, so I didn't have to deal with parking there.
My experience was wonderful, and my family will not hesitate to stay again at the Anaheim Resort RV Park the next time we plan a trip to the area.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed December 9, 2013

I have stayed at Anaheim RV resort several times have founf the park very clean and the employees very nice and helpful. It is located very close to all the activities I like to do. I love watching the fire works at night from disneyland.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 9, 2013

RV park is very clean and well run! Pool was a bit small but nice and warm. Spots are tight but shaded and paved. Close to Disneyland - about 1 mile. The office with the cafe is also very nice. Park across the street at a school but was hard to get to.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family