“The Best RV Resort at/near the Anaheim Resort”
Review of Anaheim RV Park

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Anaheim
Anaheim RV Park
GreenLeadersGold level
Riverside, California
“The Best RV Resort at/near the Anaheim Resort”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

I visit this park once a year on a business trip to the Anaheim Convention Center. It is clean, friendly, comfortable, and having the Resort Transit stop on the property saves so much time, frustration and money. I have always returned here since my first visit several years ago, and will continue to return here without hesitation. I work with colleagues who are put up in the greatest, largest hotels in the area, and I much prefer taking a short trip back to my home on wheels, away from all of the crowds and chaos, where I can save money and time by cooking my own food, and relax in the nice, quiet, outdoor atmosphere. The staff are very friendly. I really love this place.

Room Tip: Pay a few dollars more and get a premium site in the middle of the park so that you are not parking...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (151)
Redding, California
Reviewed September 21, 2013

I had a reservation at Anaheim RV Park and had planned to arrive by 6PM while it was still daylight. Due to unexpected travel delays, a blown out tire and an accident that blocked I-5 for two hours, I arrived at the park over 3 hours late. When I pulled in to the park's driveway, it was obviously dark and visibility was compromised. A young man on a motor cycle pulled up to my window, said he worked there. He told me his shift had not yet started but he would check in a bit early and be right back to help me into my space. He came back and offered me a pull thru site for the evening and then I could move to my back-in site at daylight. I appreciated this very much as I was so weary from my days traveling occurrences. The folks at Anaheim RV go the extra mile to insure their guests comfort. I stayed there for 7 additional days and I could see that same young man patrolling the park in the evening hours. Watching Disneyland's fireworks every evening from my trailer space was an added plus. I am planning to stay there again on my next visit to the area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed September 19, 2013

This place PENALIZES you for giving too much notice on cancellations! I probably would have still considered coming here, but since I was charged $25 for giving like 5 months notice on canceling a reservation I had for about 2 weeks, I will NEVER stay there. What a ridiculous cancellation policy. Even though the girl said they go over the cancellation with you on the phone, I misunderstood it to be if you cancel within 2 weeks you get your money back because who would think it is if you cancel within MORE than 2 weeks you get penalized?

Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
4 Thank ldorey80
Elk Grove, California, United States
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I have rated Anaheim Resort RV Park in the "Exellent" category because of the cleanliness, location, appearance and professional staff. This would be my second stay at this park and have had pleasant experiences during both visits. I would highly recommend this park to family, friends and fellow travelers. Can't say enough good things about Anaheim Resort RV Park. Both visits have been for seven days in a fifth wheel RV.

Room Tip: Back-in spaces are roomy both in the width and length directions with nice shade and picnic spaces.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I am a newbie to RVing. This location is in walking distance of car rental locations and major highways. The service was great and friendly.

For example, I didn't know how to set up the sewer lines but Dean Magneson helped me out and I was able to get things working.

The facilities were neat and clean.

We will definitely be back.

• Stayed August 2013
Tacoma, Washington, United States
Reviewed September 8, 2013

We appreciate the time and effort your staff took to find us a suitable spot! When we arrived, we found that someone else was in the space designated as ours, but one of your staff members personally walked through the campground to show us what was available. Because we had a pet, we wanted a spot that afforded as much shade as possible, and that's what we got! Thank you!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Karol B
Austin, Texas, United States
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Arrived at this campground after a stressful 4 hour trip pulling our 5th wheel. The staff were so welcoming and informative that I felt the stress just falling away. They were a wealth of information on what to do in the area and where to eat - all delivered with a smile and a laugh! We were concerned about leaving our bikes outside but they offered to keep them in their garage. What a pleasure working with Cap. The sites are beautifully level and easy to pull into. Yes they are narrow but they also have trees. Best yet, just across the street from Disneyland and they have a shuttle bus.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple