“Everything would be perfect... but there was a lot of noise...”

Super 8 Anaheim/Disneyland Drive
Ranked #69 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed December 8, 2012

We had stayed at the other Super 8 on the southeast side of Disneyland so we decided to try this one. This super 8 was more expensive so we thought it would be a better stay. We were wrong. It was terrible trying to get to by car and we had to make several U turns. The staff treated us rudely and when we were checking in we waited a good 20 minutes while two staff members were finishing their conversation about the club they went to. After I checked in, I walked upstairs to check out our room. The bathroom was disgusting and their was hair on the pillows and sheets. I immediately went to the front desk and asked for a different room. They said they were all booked and could not accommodate us. When I looked out in the parking lot there were no more than 4 cars in the parking lot. When I questioned this he assured me there was nothing he could do. We left and went to get something to eat at a local burger joint. When we returned I saw there was a different employee on duty so I asked her for a different room. She quickly apologized for the room and asked me if I would like a top or bottom floor room and gave me a 10% off for the inconvenience. I picked out our room and moved our stuff in. It was nice, but not beautiful. It was a lot cleaner than the last room. It was a quiet room and we slept well, but will not be going back and we will be staying at the other Super 8 from now on.

Room Tip: Take top floor so you don't have kids running around above you at 1 in the morning. It is a hass...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank bethwc101
Super8_Disney, General Manager at Super 8 Anaheim/Disneyland Drive, responded to this review, December 12, 2012
I'm greatly appreciative that you gave us a try but I'm truly sorry you had a bad experience. That is certainly the experience we want you to have. There is no reason why we cannot offer you a different room immediately if we're not sold out or if we have rooms available at the time. Please contact me directly and I will research this incident for you further. Thank you.
Myrtle Creek, Oregon
Reviewed December 4, 2012

My wife, son, and myself stayed here on our latest visit to Disneyland for Mickey's not so scary Halloween party. It has everything we needed for our stay. Comfortable clean rooms, with fairly comfortable beds. The continental breakfast was filling, but the addition of fruit, yogurt or some thing with some protein would be nice. But you can't complain when its free.. The parking wasn't an issue this time, because we visited in the off time, so the motel wasn't full. The pool was clean but cold, but the spa was nice and hot. We will most likely stay again on our next visit. For the location, price, and friendly customer service I don't think you can really beat this place.....

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for the kind words and the continuous support. I love to hear our returning guests always have a pleasant stay, that's what we aim for. Please come back to see us again!
SANDY
Reviewed December 4, 2012

For a budget motel this was very nice with a comfortable bed. Being close to Disneyland and walking to the Disney parking and able to take their tram was a bonus. An excellent value, I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thanks for taking the time to write a review for us. We know there are many economical lodging choices in Anaheim and we certainly appreciate you gave us a try and had a pleasant stay. We hope to see you again in the future!