$94
$286
$245
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Portofino Inn & Suites Anaheim Hotel(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
$166
$119
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $139/night.

Wyndham Garden Anaheim(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
$177
$198
$159
Priceline
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $180/night.

$563
$405
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $516/night.

1,446 results
All reviewsfull kitchenthe penthouseloft roomgrocery shopping servicewafflesdisney deskbasketball courtfree breakfastsofa bedopen hoursminute walkfree parkingown bathroomliving areacheesecake factorygarden walkseparate bedroom
Reviewed October 15, 2017

Quick check in and check out.
Facilities clean, equipped and spacious.
Good management center.
Big self laundry room.
Great location minutes walk from restaurants and Disneyland.
Two floor's suits, but the one King size bed isn't really separated from the two queen size. It is located in a studio floor.
Big breakfast based on carbohydrates and sugar.
Too many small and noisy children

Room Tip: choose the outer, quieter lanes of suits
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Alexa M, Sales Coordinator at Residence Inn Anaheim Maingate, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2017

Dear Oded K,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with an amazing feedback. It is thrilling to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. As you mentioned our property is conveniently located only .50 miles away from the Disney parks and right across the street from the Garden Walk where you can find a variety of restaurants. We hope you can join us once again when your travels bring you back to the Anaheim Resort Area.

Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

I love iced vanilla coffee. I rarely splurge and buy it so what a treat to see it available as a beverage for the (included) breakfasts each day. And, of course, it's easy to rationalize when on vacation. After all, after an 'all you can eat' desert bar in "Goofy's Kitchen" on night #1 the diet is blown anyway. Everything else was nice and the housekeepers did a wonderful job on the room every day (for a week).

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Alexa M, Sales Coordinator at Residence Inn Anaheim Maingate, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2017

Dear Joe M,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our bountiful options in our complimentary hot breakfast buffet. Our ice vanilla coffee is one of our favorite items and it's wonderful to know that you loved it as well. Thank you for your great feedback, we have shared your comments with our staff and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed October 7, 2017

My dad and I stayed at this hotel while out visiting my sister in California. When we first checked into the hotel we were much earlier than the hotel's check in time, so they didn't have a clean room available yet (we were there like 6 hours earlier than check in time starts-so that was understandable), but the hotel staff was very nice and said they could hold our bags for us so we could head out to for the day and that they would have a room saved and ready for us as soon as we got back that evening. When we got back at about 9:30 that night they hurried and got our bags out of their holding room for us and gave us our keys for our hotel room-so this worked out perfectly.

The hotel room we had was tidy and a nice size (it was a studio apartment like layout with a bed, sitting area with pull out couch-which my dad said was actually very comfortable to sleep on, a small kitchen, and a bathroom) and everyday when we came back from a long day out it was nice and clean just like it was when we first checked in-we were very pleased with the cleaning crew here.

The hotel's breakfasts most mornings were also pretty good (waffles, eggs, sausage or bacon, bagels, toast, fruit, cereal, juice, and coffee) and the food service workers at the hotel were all very, very nice. Really, I can't say it enough, all the workers at this hotel were all very kind and very professional, and that fact alone would make this hotel highly recommended by me.

Now for my quick suggestion-we planned to meet my sister at Disneyland a lot of the days we were out there. We found you can walk to Disneyland from the hotel ok-it's about a mile there and a mile back, but I would highly suggest getting the ART (Anaheim Resort Transportation). The ART bus picks up right by building 6 of the hotel and drops you right off by Disneyland's main gates and the current price is just $5.50 per person for an all day transfer pass (you can get the ART tickets in the hotel lobby-but you must pay for the passes with cash only). So, if there are just a few of you and you don't want to have to do a lot of walking outside of the park-this is the cheaper option than a Lyft or Uber. We did this 3 days of our stay and I felt it made my days at the park far more enjoyable knowing I wouldn't have to walk back to the hotel after a long day at the park!

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank danielleeu9
Alexa M, Sales Coordinator at Residence Inn Anaheim Maingate, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2017

Dear danielleeu9,

Thank you very much for an outstanding review of your stay and property! We are more than thrilled to hear that you had a great stay. It is very reassuring to hear that our stay was great because of our friendly and professional staff and amenities. We would love to welcome you back in our property when your travels bring you back to Anaheim.

Reviewed October 4, 2017 via mobile

The noise from the fire trucks all night long the busses and cars no sleep for my kids or I and it did have everything they said in there add but they for got too say they have bugs and roaches I told the hotel and all they did was say I they're sorry nothing else no refund the shuttle is not included and it is cheaper to take taxi to and from Disney Land $8.00 there and $8back for the hole family taxi taxi is a yes I bought. The shuttle or my family and paid $30 get to Disneyland late and the shuttle stops at 12:30 to return back to the hotel this was not mentioned to me so I had to get the taxi for my hole family the taxi is seriously the best way to go only $8.00 total for the hole family

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Denzil H
Alexa M, Sales Coordinator at Residence Inn Anaheim Maingate, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2017

Dear Denzil H,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Please accept our sincere apology for the issues that you encountered during your stay. It is our goal to provide our guest with great service and unfortunately we have fallen short. We do hope to have the opportunity to better your stay when you return to the Anaheim Resort Area.

Reviewed September 29, 2017

The staff at the Residence Inn Anaheim Maingate makes this a wonderful place to stay. The front desk staff is helpful and ready to assist, the Disney desk staff has all the information you need to make your visit easier, and BEST of all, the housekeeping staff is top notch. Our room was VERY clean, the bed was comfortable, and as soon as we left for breakfast, Patricia in housekeeping went right to work making beds and cleaning. I always make it a point to tip for good service, and made sure to show my appreciation for the attention to detail. Patricia even made a swan out of a hand towel and put chocolates on our pillows. I was very impressed! The breakfast is fresh and hot, and the pool is open 24 hours, and we were close enough to walk to Disney. We did purchase Anaheim Resort Transportation one day of our stay, and the bus stops right by the hotel there. I love having the full kitchen, and recommend Amazon pantry delivery for needed items, if you are a Prime member. SO worth it to have snacks and bottled water available to carry and keep the little ones happy. We called ahead to alert the front desk, and they held our delivery there for us to pick up when we checked in. We will be back, because it was such a good experience. Not as fancy as a Disney property, but really, a GOOD Neighbor hotel.

Room Tip: Request a room away from the smoking area if you are a non-smoker, and away from the main street is less noisy.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Alexa M, Sales Coordinator at Residence Inn Anaheim Maingate, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2017

Dear Tanya T,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our hotel. Thank you very much for your feedback about Patricia, we have shared your feedback with our housekeeping manager to ensure that she gets the proper recognition. We would also like to thank you for a great review and hope to welcome you back in our property soon.