$94
$286
$245
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Portofino Inn & Suites Anaheim Hotel(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
$166
$119
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $148/night.

$127
$91
  • Pool
Wyndham Garden Anaheim(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
$143
$119
Orbitz.com
$174
$159
Priceline
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $176/night.

$562
$405
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $519/night.

1,445 results
All reviewsfull kitchenthe penthouseloft roomgrocery shopping servicewafflesdisney deskbasketball courtfree breakfastsofa bedopen hoursminute walkfree parkingown bathroomliving areacheesecake factorygarden walkseparate bedroom
Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

We visited Disneyland for two days and chose to stay at a neighboring hotel as opposed to a disney resort in order to save money. Fortunately our friends recommended this hotel, which was great.

With two kids under the age of 4, choosing a clean 1-bedroom suite was key and well worth the extra cost over the studio suite. There is a nice kitchen area.

The breakfast was quite decent. Try to get there early since a ton of families pack in around 8:30-9am to chow just before they dash to Disney. There is disney related wall art and a tv playing cartoons in the dining area, making it feel just a little bit more Disney-like.

At the front they do have a Disney concierge and the front desk staff are quite friendly. Outside there is a pool and a sports court as well.

Disney's main parking structure is about 0.5 miles away - with two little kids we drove to Disney, but with older kids or teens you could conceivably stroll there. I believe the hotel Disney concierge can help you catch a shuttle as well.

All in all, a nice hotel with friendly staff, clean rooms, decent breakfast, and close proximity to Disney for an affordable price. What more can you ask for? We will stay again whenever we return next.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank ac2000ny
Rachel S, Manager at Residence Inn Anaheim Maingate, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

Dear ac2000ny,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your stay in the one-bedroom suite.

You do a great job of highlighting some of our hotel’s great amenities, and bring up an excellent point in terms of breakfast. Being that we are one of the more popular hotels in the area, the breakfast area can get full quickly as many families like to eat breakfast right before they head to the park. We offer breakfast from 6:30-9:30 am on the weekdays and 7-10 am on the weekends. Guests are also welcome to bring their breakfast back up to their rooms so they can continue to get ready for their day, and avoid some of the breakfast traffic.

Thank you for bringing up the distance from our hotel to the park. It is one feature that guests love most about our property seeing that it is an easy 10-15 minute walk. Just to clarify, the distance from our hotel to the main gate of Disneyland and California Adventure is ½ a mile away, while the main parking structure is about 1 mile away from our hotel. For guests who decide to take the ART shuttle, which is run by the city, an all day pass can be purchased for $5 per adult and $2 per child.

Thank you again for taking the time to write such an excellent review of our hotel. We appreciate your loyalty, and look forward to seeing you next time!

rsmith@rimhospitality.com

Reviewed April 26, 2013

I heard about this hotel from a friend at work, who is very particular about hotels. I balked at the price at first (about $300 more than the other hotels in the area), but after staying here once, I am spoiled and don't want to stay anywhere else. I love the park-like atmosphere. When you step out of your door, you are outside, with grass and flowering trees, and not in a stuffy hallway in a high rise, waiting for an elevator. Between the free hot breakfast, the full kitchen and the free parking, we saved money in the long run. My granddaughter and I stayed in a second-story studio, but our next trip will be in the b-level penthouse, as we will have the rest of the family with us. Can't wait!

Room Tip: If you are able-bodied, get an upper-floor room so that you don't hear people above you.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Georgianna37
Rachel S, Manager at Residence Inn Anaheim Maingate, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2013

Dear Georgianna37,

Thank you for your incredible review. I am glad that you gave us a chance, and ended up having a fabulous stay! Just like you, most of our guests enjoy being able to step right outside their room and immediately be in the midst of our lovely so-cal weather.

Many factors go into our fluctuating room rates. What may seem like a high rate at first, will, as you mentioned, pay for itself in the long run. We have many amenities that are embedded in the price of the room. Amenities such as a hot buffet breakfast every morning, evening social hours twice a week, wireless internet, a grocery shopping service, and parking all come complimentary for each of our guests.

I am glad that you and your granddaughter had a wonderful stay with us, and I look forward to welcoming you back with the rest of the family on your next visit!

Reviewed April 24, 2013

each day early in the morning, the maids wer not even knocking, but announcing themselves as they were using their key to open our room door while we were asleep. the front desk employees wer more concerned w keeping their housekeeping staff on their way out the door to cut labor costs that i, a frequentvguest at many marriotts weekly for my job had rented the penthouse w a loft for 5days and did not feel we wer welcomed or our patronage was appreciated at all. then i get home after this awful stay only to find out they had double charged me so im out close to an extra 690 on top of it the front desk is refusing to admitt the mistake that my credit card company informed me of and will not email a copy of my stay report. if u would have saidan experience like this would ever happen to me at a marriott i would think u wer on crack or something. but it did and that one hotel will forever change the way i look at a marriott hotel from this day forward. im still waiting for my money back that they double billed my card for as well. probably wont see it again. and now im skrewed out of a lot of money and my son did not get to go to disney land because ther was not enoughmoney left to go after they took all that money out twice. so i would not recomend this hotel to a bum let alone any single parents lile myself. u may think u lost shirt almost feels like u lost ur pants aat a casino or something. except my 4yr old lil boy was a victim and i cried and held him whilw he cried cuz he couldnt go to disneyland. i hope the staff feel real proud of themselves and im not like everyone else, ill stand up and scream it from the rooftops, i paid top money for crap service bottom line. customer is always right ? !!! oh no my friends not at that marriott just know that for a fact. hope someone else will stNd up as.let their stories fro here be heard thanx for ur time...

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Mickey G
Vanessa S, Manager at Residence Inn Anaheim Maingate, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2013

Dear SkylerlerzMommy,

I want to start off by apologizing for any confusion there may have been with the billing on your account. After speaking with my Accounting team I was able to verify the only charges we have applied to your card were the charges for your room and tax as well as some additional charges you accrued during your stay. I do believe my accounting team e-mailed you a copy of your bill listing these charges on Wednesday, April 24th.

If you would like another copy of your bill or have any further questions I ask that you contact our Front Office Manager, Roger Rodriguez at (714) 533-3555 and he will be more than happy to assist you. I assure you, providing excellent customer service is of primary importance to our team so please allow us the opportunity to resolve this matter with you.

Vanessa Sah
Sales Manager

Reviewed April 18, 2013

This hotel is a great value with full breakfast buffet included, free Internet in room, and parking. BUT...it is NOT two blocks from Disneyland. Plan on a 20 minute walk, moving right along, which is fun in the morning and deadly after the park closes. Take the $1/one-way shuttle back (#7).

Room Tip: ask for view of the park, if you think you will be in your room during fireworks.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank jan7colorado

Dear jan7colorado,

Thank you for mentioning the value of our hotel. We offer many complimentary services that come with the cost of the room. As you mentioned, we offer a hot buffet breakfast every morning, wireless internet, parking, social hours twice a week, and a grocery shopping service all come complimentary for our guests’ convenience.

I am sorry to hear that you were misinformed that we are located 2 blocks from Disneyland. I would appreciate if you contact me directly at rsmith@rimhospitality.com to let me know where you received this information so that we can correct any miscommunication as far as distance to Disneyland with future guests. We are located ½ a mile from the main gate of Disneyland and California Adventure Park, which takes most guests an average of 10-15 minutes to walk. There is also, as you mentioned, the option of taking the ART shuttle. For guests who plan on going back and forth from the hotel to either park, the $5 all day pass for adults and $2 all day pass for children would be the best option. For guests who would like to enjoy the walk to the park, and take the shuttle home, (or vice versa) the one-way ticket price, $3 for adults and $1 for children would be the better option.

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate your valuable feedback, and hope to see you on your next trip to Anaheim!

Reviewed April 17, 2013

This is a very comfortable hotel to stay in while visiting Disneyland. It's not a fancy hotel, it is like staying at your own small, well-kept apartment, but it's a great price for what you get and the staff is friendly, competent and helpful. Unlike many other Residence Inns which only have a stove-top and microwave this hotel has a full oven too which makes it convenient to stay for a few days and not have to eat out for all meals. It is clean enough and as long as you aren't the type like me who looks for details (dust in the windowsill, older dishwasher that works just fine but doesn't look shiny and new) it is great. And I know I'm a little over-the-top with the details so normal people will find this hotel comfortable and clean! It's also very convenient to Disneyland. The front desk person said it is exactly a half mile from the hotel to the entrance. It's a short walk and a good way to wind down after a full day. But if you aren't up for that walk there are shuttles straight from door to door for a very small fee. It's also nice and quiet because it is two blocks off the main drag. And right across the street are all sorts of restaurants from fine dining to family friendly Johnny Rockets. Oh, and for no fee (just the cost of groceries) the staff will go and buy your groceries for you while you're at Dinseyland and you can come back to a fully stocked kitchen! And the free breakfast is great with so many options to choose from - all of which are really good. Three days a week they have evening snacks too - like Nachos and BBQ. If you want to do late check-out it is free for an extra hour (noon) but if you want to do later you have to check first thing in the morning your last day to see if it's possible because it is a very busy hotel. They can't guarantee it up front. But the extra free hour is nice to have a little more time to swim in the pool before leaving (the pool is a bit small but very clean and fun for the kids! Hot tub too!) This is our choice of hotel to stay when we come to Disneyland!

Room Tip: Try to request a room on the second floor if you need early morning quiet. There are a lot of families who stay here and although it is set up to be quiet and is very quiet late at night, it's hard to keep out excited screaming kid noises first thing in the morning (no matter how thick the floors are!) and if the parent's don't control it it is disruptive if you're below them. So if that bothers you ask for the second floor and you'll be fine.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Dear Julia M,

Thank you for your review. Your description of our hotel being like staying in your own well-kept apartment is absolutely correct. Many of our guests say that it creates a feel of being home away from home.

Thank you for mentioning the convenient shuttle service from our hotel to Disneyland. The ART shuttle, run by the city of Anaheim, picks up from our property about every 20 minutes. They charge $5 for an all day pass for adults and $2 for an all day pass for children. We are the middle stop out of 3 on route 7 of the ART shuttle, so whether you choose to take the shuttle, or endure the short ½ mile walk, we are just a short ways away from “The Happiest Place on Earth”.

We do our best to accommodate late check-out requests. Our check-out time is 11am, but for guests who would like to request a later check-out time, it is best to contact the front desk the morning of your departure and we will see what we can do for you. As you mentioned, we are happy to allow an extra complimentary hour, as long as our availability allows us to do so. We are also able to store luggage for guests who would like to continue to explore the area the day they leave, and guests with vehicles are more than welcome to leave their cars in our lot even on their departure date.

Thank you again for your great review. I look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Anaheim!