1,460 results
All reviewsfull kitchenthe penthouseloft roomgrocery shopping servicegrocery listwafflesdisney deskbasketball courtfree breakfastopen hourssofa bedminute walkfree parkingown bathroomcheesecake factoryliving areagarden walk
Reviewed May 3, 2012

We enjoyed our stay here very much. The kitchen, living room was perfect for our group of 7 to sit and socialize. The rooms were generally clean. They offer grocery delivery for no fee. Get your grocery list in to the front desk by 9 and the groceries are put away when you get back from a day at Disney. The breakfast was pretty good for a hotel breakfast. It had a make your own waffle station, eggs, breakfast meat, cereals, drinks, etc, a pretty complete spread. The clerk at the front desk was very nice. He suggested that we not eat at any restaurant on Harbor Blvd... a suggestion which I would second. Those restaurants are awful. This hotel has a nice laundry room and the pool looked nice even though we did not use it. They will also light the fire log in the fireplace for you if you like!

2  Thank HvKidsWillTrvl
Kimberly R, Manager at Residence Inn Anaheim Maingate, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2012

Dear HyKidsWillTrvl,

Thank you for such a great review on our hotel. Since all of our rooms are fully equipped with kitchen and living room areas there is most definitely plenty of space for families. To complement our kitchens, we offer a daily complimentary grocery shopping service. As you stated, we ask that you bring in the list by 9 am and we return the groceries to your room by noon.

I will make sure to let our front desk team know that they are doing a great job. Many of our team members are locals so they are very familiar with the area. This comes in handy when guests are looking for recommendations for restaurants, shopping and other attractions. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. Hopefully the next time you come visit, you are able to use all of our amenities!

Reviewed May 1, 2012

I have just arrived home and my children aged 5 and 2 are covered in bed bug bites after a 4 nights stay at the Residence Inn Anaheim. Our local hospital just confirmed that they are bed bug bites and they are covered head to toe. I am afraid that we have brought bugs home with us. The hotel was not the cleanist but I was not prepared for this. Staff on site told me it was not a big deal and that all hotels have them but this will be our last trip to this hotel to say the least.

20  Thank steve w
Kimberly R, Manager at Residence Inn Anaheim Maingate, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2012

Dear steve w,

I would like to once again deeply apologize for the incident you have endured. This issue is not something we encounter commonly so please trust that we take these matters very seriously. Per my previous email, I would very much appreciate it if you contact me directly so that we can discuss this matter thoroughly. You can reach me directly at (714) 782-0047.

I would like to address all TripAdvisor users of our procedures when we encounter this issue:
1. We immediately put the room out of order.
2. We have a professional pest control company come and treat the room (Divert Pest Control)
3. The room is kept out of order for 2 weeks.
4. After the 2 weeks, we confirm that the room is bug free, we then dispose of all linens and curtains and steam clean all other items.
5. The room is then released back into inventory.
6. A follow up inspection is conducted 2 weeks after the room has been released back into inventory.

I welcome any guests to contact me if they have any questions or concerns on this matter, you may also email me at krosales@rimhospitality.com.

Reviewed April 30, 2012

I booked a 1 Bedroom Suite, 2 Queen beds, AAA rate $170 per night, for 3 nights.
We had two cars and parking was free and plentiful.
Also free Wi-fi worked well and the breakfast buffet was excellent.
We went to Disneyland one day and the walk from the hotel was very easy.
We ate dinner every night across the street at the Gardenwalk (Cheesecake Factory and Bubba Gumps).
The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful and gave us an earlier checkin.
The room was clean, the pool area was very nice, and the hotel grounds lovely.
I booked the one bedroom suite hoping it would give our 21 year old daughter some extra space but we all ended up sleeping in the bedroom with the 2 queen beds which actually felt small. Too bad there is not a door between the bathroom vanity and bedroom. I think next time I would just get a studio and not pay more for the one bedroom. Also, we were on the first floor and the noise overhead from children running around was very loud. And we could hear plumbing in the other rooms. We are not usually finicky about this but it was a pretty noisy room . But, even so, we would stay there again.

Room Tip: Request a room on the 2nd floor to avoid noise overhead.
3  Thank LoveToTravel524

Dear LoveToTravel524,

Thank you so much for your review on our hotel. I am glad that your accommodations worked out well for you and your family. It is clear that our convenient location was helpful when choosing meal options. The Gardenwalk, directly across the street from us, has a great selection of dining options such as: The Cheesecake Factory, California Pizza Kitchen, P.F. Changs, Bubba Gump Shrimp and Bar Louie.

I understand that guests are more sensitive to noise than others. This being the case, we welcome you to request second level rooms any time prior to your check in. I also recommend to any guests sensitive to noise to request rooms away from the street side. Although we are not located on any busy streets, it is in our best interest to eliminate any possible inconveniences.

Thank you again for your response.

Reviewed April 30, 2012

We stayed in a 2 bedroom penthouse suite. The decor was a little dated but it was very spacious and quiet. It was only a 10-15 minute walk to Disneyland. It was perfect for the price.

2  Thank Jill914
Kimberly R, Manager at Residence Inn Anaheim Maingate, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2012

Dear Jill914

Thank you for your review. I am glad that you enjoyed our Penthouse bi-level loft suite. One of the perks about us only being a half of a mile away from Disney is that it saves you money on parking at the park ($15). Also, the Anaheim Resort Transit shuttle can help ease the pain off your tired feet for a small fee of $4 for adults and $1 for children.

Hope to see you back soon!

"Suite" Regards,

Reviewed April 30, 2012

My family has stayed at many of the hotels surrounding Disneyland and this is the dirtiest by far. Our room smelled like dog, the sheets were stained and the carpet was filthy. The room was in need of some paint and there was mold in the bathroom. The pool is freezing and it is too far to walk with young kids with long waits for the bus system that stops at other local hotels once you are on it. The breakfast is good but overall if you want a clean room stay somewhere else.

11  Thank 80swhiz

Dear 80swhiz,

I would like to begin by deeply apologizing for the condition of your suite. I understand how important a hotel stay can have an impact on your vacation. Our suites are under preventative maintenance daily through our engineering staff to assure overall cleanliness. It is obvious that in your room we have not maintained proper up keeping so I would like to make this right. I would love to speak with you directly so we can address what suite you were in and what steps we will take to resolve these issues. You can contact me at (714)782-0047 or krosales@rimhospitality.com.

To conclude, I would just like to touch up on some of the topics that you mentioned:
• Pets- Yes, we do accept pets at a $100 sanitation fee. Forty eight out of our two hundred suites on property are pet-free and you are able to request these rooms at any time.
• Pool- The pool is heated daily at a temperature of eighty six degrees.
• Distance to Disney- we are a half of a mile walk to the Disneyland which is a short 10-15 minute walk.
• ART Shuttle- the Anaheim Resort Transit shuttle picks up on our property every 20 minutes on the hour and stops at one other hotel (Howard Johnson). The trip takes no longer than 5-7 minutes.

As I mentioned earlier, I would love the opportunity to make things right. Please don’t hesitate to contact me at your convenience.