“Ramada Limited Main Gate North”

Ramada Anaheim Maingate North
Ranked #60 of 119 Hotels in Anaheim
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Write a ReviewReviews (1,026)

Reviewed October 29, 2012

rooms are average. this trip we had an ant problem overnight. I told the front desk at check out. her comment was "oh sorry" with the tone like she could care less.

A Wyndham traveler
Sahuarita, Arizona
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Reviewed October 27, 2012

I read reviews on this hotel before even arriving so I kinda knew what to expect. My brother & I stayed in room 208 & my aunt & uncle stayed in room 108 directly below us. Upon entering the rooms everything looked okay, the beds were neatly made, air conditioning unit worked well, & all amenities were basic. However, once I took my sandals off & walked around while putting my stuff up my feet were black and so were my brother's socks & in addition, there were ants in our shower everyday we were there. I was able to prevent the carpet turning our feet black issue by laying down the bed comforters my brother & I weren't going to use on the floor along with the extra towels we were provided. Needless to say, my aunt & uncles room was no better than ours & they were given a conjoining room with someone else instead of my brother & I. There was also an RV park right next door to the hotel & the breakfast room wasn't all that much, just basic looking food items & what appeared to be a group of homeless people every morning scrounging for a free meal since there's no hotel staff to monitor the room. Overall we will never stay there again based on the rooms & the location being in a shady part of town.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Both Ramada hotels we stayed in with my family were under some sort of renovation, messy construction and a general sense of not having everything in place. I urge you to reconsider and make a general upgrade to the hotels soon, as value and location are concerned could be eally great if only more attention to details was placed in upgrades or reconstructions.