“Never again”

Ramada Anaheim Maingate North
Ranked #56 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
  • Polish first
San Diego, California, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2012

I read reviews on this hotel before even arriving so I kinda knew what to expect. My brother & I stayed in room 208 & my aunt & uncle stayed in room 108 directly below us. Upon entering the rooms everything looked okay, the beds were neatly made, air conditioning unit worked well, & all amenities were basic. However, once I took my sandals off & walked around while putting my stuff up my feet were black and so were my brother's socks & in addition, there were ants in our shower everyday we were there. I was able to prevent the carpet turning our feet black issue by laying down the bed comforters my brother & I weren't going to use on the floor along with the extra towels we were provided. Needless to say, my aunt & uncles room was no better than ours & they were given a conjoining room with someone else instead of my brother & I. There was also an RV park right next door to the hotel & the breakfast room wasn't all that much, just basic looking food items & what appeared to be a group of homeless people every morning scrounging for a free meal since there's no hotel staff to monitor the room. Overall we will never stay there again based on the rooms & the location being in a shady part of town.

GUATEMALA NA
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

Both Ramada hotels we stayed in with my family were under some sort of renovation, messy construction and a general sense of not having everything in place. I urge you to reconsider and make a general upgrade to the hotels soon, as value and location are concerned could be eally great if only more attention to details was placed in upgrades or reconstructions.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Shelton, Washington
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

The hotel itself wasnt too bad. It was nice looking had a very clean pool and a nice breakfast room. So we arrived after driving the entire day and night and my mom is disabled to we packed everything up on the luggage cart and took it to the room for her. We got all the way to the room when we found out the room they'd given us had someone in it who preceeded to come out and yell at us. So we went back got our next room and went in. First thing in bam! Two light bulbs blow out. then then lamps by the bed wont turn on. Still trying to be optomistic we start unpacking while one of us hopped in the shower. The bath tub looked like it hadnt been cleaned in months. Then the carpet turned our feet black. While I took my shower the tub would'nt drain and then the electricity went out. So they moved us to the room across from us. While the carpet still turned our feet black and the shower head moved while you showered it was alot better than our first rooms. At two in the morning although we had to call the front desk three times because the people above us had there little kids bouncing around the room all night. This hotel would have alot more to offer with some simple updates and maintiance.

Room Tip: If your going to stay here get a suite. I would think maybe there cleaner.