Good location an easy walk to Disneyland & Gardenwalk and located right next to IHOP. Modern looking lobby, well stocked gift shop. Nice pool. Onsite laundry a bonus. Quiet and tidy rooms. Nice large HD flat screens. Free internet. Comfy beds
The following could do with some improvement:
1. No Restaurants on-site?
2. A coffee shop, the snack corner didn't give much options.
3. In-room dining finished at 8pm!
4. No pay movies.
5. Cable channels were lame as!
6. Huge resort fees! C'mon this aint a resort.
7. Buffett breakfast had very little selection, and by the 4th morning our group passed on this.
We also had a problem where 2 nights in a row we were awoken after midnight to what was a false alarm. 1 night is excusable but a second time at 4am in the morning is inexcusable and definately put a dampner on things. We decided to check out earlier than planned that morning, to their credit they gave us 1 night for free.
In conclusion you pay for what you get, we paid and average nightly fee of $125 excluding taxes. My advice is if you wanna stay in the same area within walking distance to DL pay a little extra and go stay across the road at The Sheraton Park, its heaps better and worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Good Neighbor Disneyland Resort Hotel, the Red Lion Hotel Anaheim Resort is renovated with a contemporary, timeless design, vibrant decor, and state-of-the-art facilities. Enjoy our modern getaway in Anaheim, California. Our sleek, sophisticated interiors, rich color palette, and luxurious finishes create an inspired atmosphere for playing and working. Our innovative hotel is a playful retreat for vacationing families, corporate travelers, and meeting groups. The inviting ambiance and friendly personal service guarantee that you will enjoy your stay! We are a Disneyland Resort Good Neighbor Anaheim Hotel, one block from Disneyland Resort, Anaheim Convention Center, and Anaheim GardenWalk. Our convenient Anaheim hotel is a haven of hospitality in Anaheim. Mere minutes from House of Blues Anaheim, Honda Center, Angel Stadium of Anaheim, The Grove of Anaheim, MUZEO, and the Outlets at Orange. Take a scenic drive to Long Beach, Newport Beach, Los Angeles and Universal Studios Hollywood. Red Lion Hotel Anaheim Resort's Rooms are Smart, Sleek, and Stylish. Relax in beautifully decorated rooms with progressive design and cool Southern California style. Featuring the only ELSA technology among hotels in the United States, Red Lion Hotel Anaheim Resort has translation capabilities that make interactions with international travelers much more efficient. The rooms at this Anaheim family friendly and business friendly hotel feature spacious work areas, free high-speed wireless Internet access, Keurig Coffee makers, refrigerators, microwaves, iPod alarm clocks, granite bathrooms, and 37" flat-screen TVs. We are an are ideal location for Anaheim family vacations and corporate retreats. Wired with intelligent technology and entertainment, you'll stay connected and comfortable at this Anaheim hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Red Lion Hotel Anaheim Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Lion Anaheim
- Anaheim Red Lion
- Anaheim Maingate Hotel