Red Lion Hotel Anaheim Resort
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Riviera Motel(Anaheim)
2,226 results
All reviewsbreakfast buffetminute walkfire pitconvention centerright next doortoy story parking lotcoffee makernear disneylandbeds were comfortableoatmealmini fridgeafter a long dayart busdisney parksdisneyland tripihopshuttle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 4, 2013

The Red Lion Hotel is a smart choice for people who are going to Anaheim. The Convention Center and Disneyland are both within easy walking distance. It was easy to go back to the room when I needed a break. The rooms were clean, the beds were comfortable and, it was quiet. There is a good selection of restaurants in the area. I have nothing negative to say about the hotel and I would definitely go back.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank donnaMaria265
Chris A, Director of Rooms at Red Lion Hotel Anaheim Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. You are correct that our location is great in the sense that we are 300 yards from Disneyland main entrance, 1 block from the Anaheim GardenWalk, and 1 block from the Anaheim Convention Center. For those who do not want to walk to Disney, please keep in mind that we participate with the Anaheim Resort Transit which is a shuttle service that takes you to and from the main entrance of Disneyland. Thank you for staying with us and I hope to have you back again soon! Best regards!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Excellent service and helpful employees everywhere we turned. Able to walk to the Disney Parks. Rooms were clean, beds very comfortable, parking was secure. I was under the impression that breakfast was included in the price of the room, which is why I only gave it 4 stars. Would definitely stay again

Room Tip: We stayed on the 4th floor and had no problem with outside noises.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank for staying us with us. I happy to read that you enjoyed your stay and I apologize for any confusion regarding breakfast. I hope that you will stay with us again in the near future! The next time you stay with us, I hope that we can earn that 5th star from you. Best regards!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

My wife and I both found this hotel very good. The concierge(Ceaser) was very helpful wiith all of our questions and our trip to Disneyland.
The close proximity to Disneyland was very handy, especially after a long day walking around the two theme parks.
Breakfast was not top class ,but it suited our needs quite well

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for sharing your comments with us. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and that you found the service of Cesar helpful. Please keep us in mind the next time you are back in our area. Until then, best regards!

Reviewed September 2, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. Staff was efficient, friendly, and very helpful. I never had to wait at the front desk. The restaurant serves excellent food both breakfast and dinner. I slept like a baby. Didn't hear a sound or see any lights through the windows even though we were on Harbor Blvd. I also felt confident that my car was secure in the parking lot which was very important considering the busy area. This hotel was recommended on a list for a conference I attended, and is excellent. Also, room was very clean, beds, sheets, bathroom excellent. I would only recommend that they put two coffees instead of one for the Keurig since there were two of us in the room. Otherwise, no complaints.

Room Tip: If windows are facing west, make sure you keep the curtains closed all day. Leave a note for the attendents not to open the curtains especially in the summer time.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank travel4me53
Chris A, Director of Rooms at Red Lion Hotel Anaheim Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Thank you very much for reviewing our hotel. It gives me great joy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am glad you were able to take advantage of our amenities. I will definitely share your comment regarding the coffee to our Director of Housekeeping to ensure that the right amounts of amenities are being issued. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to have you back soon. Best regards!

Reviewed September 2, 2013

We are seasoned travelers with a dog. Last weekend, we stayed at the Red Lion hotel in Anaheim, during the busiest Labor day holiday you can imagine. With Disneyland, conventions and the marathon at full tilt, Anaheim looked like the Las Vegas strip with throngs of people on the sidewalks! This is our first stay at the Red Lion. Bottom line - everything we asked had a smiling "yes" reply from every one of the many employees. A buffet breakfast for $9.95. A ground floor, beautiful room near an exit with grass for our dog. A 1/2 day extension for only $40.00. Housekeeping who came twice in the evening. Everyone who we encountered couldn't do enough for us. We've NEVER given a hotel an excellent rating, so believe me, if you're looking for a great hotel with reasonable rates and amazing employees, try this Red Lion in Anaheim.

Room Tip: Some of the upper floor rooms face the Disneyland fireworks but you can walk outside and stand on the sidewalk and see them perfectly.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank 1lovetotravel121212

Thank you for your wonderful review. It gives me great joy to hear that you had a great stay with us. You and your family are our priority and we do our best to make sure you are well taken care of. If you need any assistance booking your next stay with us, please feel free to contact me directly I will be more than happy to assist you. Thank you for staying with us. Best Regards!