Red Lion Hotel Anaheim Resort
$806
$698
Hotwire.com
2,239 results
All reviewsbreakfast buffetminute walkfire pitconvention centerright next doortoy story parking lotcoffee makernear disneylandbeds were comfortableoatmealmini fridgeafter a long dayart busdisney parksdisneyland tripihopshuttle
Reviewed June 26, 2012

Very nice hotel within easy walking distance to the convention center and Disney. Cheaper than hotels in the same area but modern, clean, with a nice pool and patio area. Staff were wonderful. Will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank blbarian
Management response:Responded June 29, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to have you and your family back for another memorable and enjoyable stay.

Reviewed June 24, 2012

I have stayed at a few different hotel in Anaheim mosly 4 stars but this hotel was equally amazing and bang on for your bucks. Nice clean comfy room with modern furnishings. Love the location - walking distance to Disney area and Anaheim Plaza and free internet. I highly recommend this hotel and would definitely book here again next time I am in Anahiem.

1  Thank canucks1229
Management response:Responded June 26, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We hope to have you and your family back for another memorable and enjoyable stay with us.

Reviewed June 23, 2012

My fiance & I stayed here for 5 nights as part of a trip to LA, San Francisco and Vegas. When booking, we didn't realize it was a good drive away from the majority of places we wanted to go, However, we were so pleased we stayed in Anaheim due to the area being so nice.

After an hours drive from the hotel and exhausted from the flight, check in was really quick. There's a $40 per night holding fee but you get this back upon checkout. Our room was located on the 4th floor and was HUGE! Two large comfortable beds, clean, a desk area and large television. The hotel has free WiFi which was excellent. Rooms were cleaned every day and were spotless. Only went to the pool area once but found it really relaxing. We ate twice at the breakfast and found it a little pricey for what it was.

Location was ideal, only a short walk from Disneyland and plenty of shops / restaurants. There is a Cheescake Factory just a 5 minute walk around the corner, We are here most nights and loved it!

Wouldn't hesitate to return to this hotel again. We both thoroughly enjoyed our stay! :-)

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded June 26, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, we are very please to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to have you and your family back the next time you are in the Anaheim area.

Reviewed June 18, 2012

I have stayed at other major hotels where the price usually equals the service and some with attitudes attached to it. However, with the Red Lion Hotel, I have found a hotel that I could recommend to anyone. For the price I paid ($90+ a night), the service was excellent. First, I had reserved this hotel originally for two nights. The night before we were supposed to arrive, a certain inconvenience had forced me to cancel the first night. The next morning, with the inconvenience settled, I called the hotel and asked if I could still get the first night at the same price. No problem there!! The hotel staff, Denise was very accomodating and she actually gave me her name as part of the confirmation should there be a problem. From the moment we arrived, the hotel staff were very pleasant. Any questions I had was answered promptly and if they could not help me, I was given someone else who could. The hotel has free wifi which allowed me to use my computer. The rooms were beautiful and the beds were so nice to sleep in. The last night of our stay, we were so tired that we wanted to eat in. I called a restaurant to deliver food, forgetting the fact they they also deliver the paper plates and utensils. Under the impression that they will not bring paper plates and utensils, I went to the front desk to ask if they had any. One of the staff actually went to restaurant (which was now closed) and provided me with plates and utensils to use. I have never seen a hotel that would go to such length of providing these items, especially when the kitchen was closed. This hotel has made me feel at home from the moment we arrived. I have no hesitation in recommending this hotel to anyone. Maria D.B., Palmdale, CA

2  Thank Maria B
Desiree B, Front Office Supervisor at Red Lion Hotel Anaheim Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, we are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to having you and your family back in the future for another memorable and enjoyable stay.

Reviewed June 17, 2012

Delightfully immaculate housekeeping. Upscale and update furnishings. Outstanding bed linens and pillows (we all slept well!). Enjoyed the breakfast buffet (real oatmeal with fixings--perfect! Also felt satisfied with the scrambled eggs, hash-browns, and fresh fruit). The kids loved the huge pool (we did wish they had a hot tub).

We had a tricky time finding the hotel. The Google Maps directions to the Red Lion from Disneyland are terrible! Of course, that is NOT the hotel's fault—it's a Google issue.

Overall, we were delighted with our visit. I thought the value we got for our money was extremely high and we were thrilled with the cleanliness and modernness of the facilities (plus walking distance to the parks!). We won't even bother shopping around next time we come to Disneyland—we'll go straight to Red Lion and feel smart for doing so.

Room Tip: Check other online map services for better directions from Disneyland to the hotel than Google.
1  Thank Carolyn B

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to have you and your family stay with us the next time you are in the Anaheim area for another great stay.