We were booked by our travel agent for 3 nights in early April 2013. It was pre-paid, so no opportunity to change hotels.
There were many issues but overall, this hotel gets away with it's condition/service by it's close location to the Anaheim Convention Centre.
By the way, if you're looking for a family hotel within walking distance, this is quite a long walk to the Disney entrance.
The issues we had:
1. No early check-ins. We had been travelling since 3am and were held to the 4pm check-in time. The lobby was scattered with dozing families.
2. Small cramped room. We had a King room and space was at a premium. The furniture was very worn and dated.
3. Faulty outlets. If you plugged in any electronic devices, they just fell out. The one outlet that worked was in the bathroom and everything was juggled around that tight space.
4. Scalding shower. Get ready for an exciting shower! It will suddenly became incredibly hot with no warning.
5. No response from reception for more towels. In the end, we tracked down cleaning staff and they got us some.
TripAdvisor makes you leave at least one star, so I'll give that for the bell staff who were friendly and efficient.
I am a frequent user of the Choice Hotels brands and this is the bottom of the barrel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Clarion Hotel Anaheim Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Hotel Anaheim Anaheim
- Clarion Anaheim
- Anaheim Clarion