Quality Inn & Suites - Anaheim Resort
  • Breakfast included
$173
$118
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

$169
$199
$109
$97
  • Pool
Portofino Inn & Suites Anaheim Hotel(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
$156
$119
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $137/night.

$102
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $133/night.

$752
$661
Hotwire.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewswafflesminute walkenglish muffinsfree breakfastanaheim resortpriced hotelfront desk staffbudget hotelbreakfast roomfridge and microwavegift shopbeds were comfortabledisneyland visitdisneyland entrancedisney parkscerealmcdonalds
Reviewed January 16, 2017

We only stayed here because they offered a good military/government discount. Most hotels did not offer one. We got 2 rooms. They called me Friday AM trying to check me in & I told them no they will not. They will check is in once we get there. I was so pissed. One of our rooms stunk to high hell but my kids didn't seem to notice or were to lazy to move. I let the office folks know that night to let housekeeping know so they could look into it. I wasn't trying to get blamed for the smell. But nothing was done. The shower curtains were all ripped like they were forced in. The breakfast sucked. Eggs & biscuits & gravy. Just salt & pepper. It was a cold morning and we were forced to sit outside. But came in and held up the wall until a table became available. We drove to the park for dinner & when we came back there was no parking. We were forced to valet & had to leave a tip. A lot of the reviews complained about the freeway noise. We were on a inside room. The only noise problem we had was the room next to us. The hotel decor & bedding was old & outdated. So was the linen. We were told we could purchase ticket at the hotel. Which all they did was try to order on line lol I could have done that myself. But either way the website they were using would not work that evening or that morning My only suggestion bring some fabreeze & some slippers to walk around room in. Overall we got room only to sleep. So I guess we get what we paid for.

Room Tip: I liked a room on the inside of the property are quieter. On the outside seemed loud.
  • Stayed: January 2017, traveled with family
Leo A, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites - Anaheim Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2017

Thank you for taking the time and writing a review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.
Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests in the future. I"m sorry that our valet and our breakfast did not meet your needs. I will share this with my team so that we can make adjustments to better serve our guest.
We hope to get the opportunity to see you again.

Reviewed January 9, 2017 via mobile

Not allowed to check-in, because I my be impersonating myself! No joke same card number, same address photo ID, car with Utah plates, confirmation number and last name, but my husband is not with me although he told Choice hotels I his wife would be checking in with a card in my name. Cindy made the choice to make our check-in horrible, after driving 6 hours for a special birthday trip for our daughter of 1 day at Disneyland. Cindy said this was hotel policy. I have reviewed online policy, nothing regarding Cindy's remarks that my husband needed to be present could be found. Cindy could have weighed the overwhelming facts that I was who I said I was. She should have solved the issue, she could have called my husband she had his number on file, she could have called my phone she had my number under the reservation as well, she could have involved a manager. She made the choice to do nothing but give me lip service and excuses. Is this an experience anybody would look forward to? I mean really I'm impersonating myself to get a room here, and I happen to know all of my specific personal information? Non peak time, dozens of options around . For 15 years we have stayed here every year, usually my husband makes the reservations and I've never had a problem checking in without him. So upset, would not wish this experience on anyone However, the gentleman at the valet was on the ball and very accommodating and courteous. So that was a plus.

Stayed: January 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank Michelle A
Leo A, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites - Anaheim Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Dear Guest,
I would like to apologize on behalf of the entire Quality Inn team for the experience you had. Our team is extremely passionate about providing our guests with the best experience so this review is especially is disappointing for all of us to read. We as a team are in the business of customer service and this is not how we treat our guest.

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and can assure you that it this will be addressed immediately. I sent you an email with my contact information and invite you to stay with us again where I will personally ensure you have a stay that is 100% satisfactory.

Reviewed November 16, 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for the Super Hero race weekend and it fit the bill. It was close enough to walk to Disneyland but close to bus transport when tired. Beds were comfortable and shower was great (seriously the shower was the best part). Breakfast wasn't great but there are restaurants close by with delicious breakfast (Mimi's, Panera, McDonald's, and IHOP all within walking distance not to mention Disney restaurants). Would stay here again next year.

Stayed: November 2016, traveled with friends
4  Thank RunningGeek7

Thank you for your great review. I'm glad to hear that you would stay with us again next year and we cant wait until then! See you soon..

Reviewed November 15, 2016

Booked this hotel at Hotels.com. The list shows Valet Parking under "Main amenities". It does show under "Main amenities", a mandatory $10 plus tax to park here at might. Expect to have this mandatory charge added to your bill on top of the quoted room rate.

Got to our room and only found 2 very small, poor quality towels in the bathroom. Asked for some addition towels and received them. Two days later housekeeping again only left 2 small towels. The other issue was with the bathtub drain plug. It wouldn't stay up, so when taking a shower the tube filled up. Breakfast was fine and the walk to Disneyland was about 10 minutes.

• Stayed: November 2016, traveled with family
3  Thank rbalaka .

Thank you for taking the time in leave us a review regarding your stay. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. We hold our cleanliness standards very high and this is not the experience our guests typically have. I am glad I was able to reach out to you to further discuss the specific issues you had and also to personally apologize for your experience.

Reviewed November 7, 2016 via mobile

Stayed her for 5 nights for a Disneyland Holiday!

Perfect location, only a short walk from the park!

Clean rooms, comfy beds, great breakfast in the mornings!

Friendly and welcoming staff!!

Really enjoyed our stay and would stay their again!

Stayed: October 2016, traveled with friends
1  Thank Savannah F

The pleasure is all ours! Its grate to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. From all of us here at the Quality Inn & Suites Resort Anaheim we thank you and welcome you back any time.