“Quality in Anaheim”

Ranked #71 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Anaheim
“Quality in Anaheim”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2014

This hotel is with-in walking distance to Disney Land. It is quant and has nice landscaping. The complimentary breakfast has everything you need. It is lacking in customer service. Our first room was right beside the freeway, it was very noisy. We did upgrade our room to an inside quieter room aft. The first night for an additional charge. The first room had cockroaches in the room which we told the front desk about....we didn't have to pay extra for them LOL.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (138)
Oakland, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2014

This location was great for our needs which was to enjoy Disneyland. The room was clean & compact but had a mini fridge, microwave, coffee maker in the room and a continental breakfast. It was a great location within walking distance to restaurants, disneyland entrance on Harbor Blvd and even freeway access. The down side was that our room was small and reminded me of european size rooms but that was fine because we only slept in the room and then were out and about so if you are more interested in the things outside then this place fits the bill.

Room Tip: Ask for a room not facing the freeway.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Nelson L
Honolulu, Hawaii
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2014

The property decor is nice. Rooms are small. Breakfast has variety of choices. Good place for families with young children, as it is not quiet. Walking distance to Disneyland if you are able bodied and mobile; quite a distance for a young child or handicapped person. Along the way, there are many restaurants and McDonald's.
Laundry facility inadequate: 2 washers (one out of order) and 2 dryers, however open from 6:00 a.m. to 12:00 midnight.

2 Thank NateaBar
Las Vegas, Nevada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2013

My family had been here before and promised me it was clean. I work in the hospitality industry in Las Vegas in a Five Diamond Hotel. With that being said I do not hold anyone to that level but what I saw and experienced here was just inexcusable.

I came in knowing for the price it wasn't going to be the best. But BED BUG POOP! I flipped out! I came in put my luggage on top knowing better went in directly into tearing the bedding apart. I am so glad I did! I found blood stains on sheets probably from bugs and underneath skirt on box frame lining you could clearly see the bed bug droppings. I was livid and called the front desk. While I was waiting for the front desk I took pictures of old diet coke bottle under bed and trash, the other bed also had bed bug poop stains and a nasty stain from bodily fluid. How can they miss that! They changed our room but after it all there was no sleep with the panic of being bitten or worse carrying something back home.

There is a saying that goes being poor is one thing being dirty is another. This place is just a huge germ pool.

You hear everything in this hotel, the maids gossiping, the pulling of the cleaning carts coming through, it feels like there is an earthquake happening when they come through. The pillows are a joke. It feels like they stuffed rags in half of a pillow case and called it a day. The smell is old, musty and just dirty. We had to go to the store and buy a febreeze plug in to make it somewhat decent.

At checkout I really wanted to have the gentleman ask me how my stay was etc I figured if he asked me I would share my thoughts and experience and see if he cared enough to fix it. He didn't, so hopefully the company looks at this and understands we work for our money and our dollar bills are not half worked for like the accommodations they provide.

I wish I could of given this place a zero! No continental breakfast will ever make me stay here again or any other place that maintains their accommodations like this. I would rather save my money and pay more for a clean place that I can actually sleep in.

Stayed here December 14th through 17th 2013

Pics to follow..

8 Thank HotelConnoisseur702
QIManagement, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites - Anaheim Resort, responded to this review, December 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor. It comes as a surprise to read your review as our records show we received no such complaint from any of our guest. We take pride in our housekeeping department and their attention to cleanliness. Please do feel free to call me so that I can get further details of this concern.

Best regards,

Ruby Banares
Front Office Manager
714-991-8100
Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2013

This Hotel is an older property but has been well maintained. It is a great value and is in walking distance to the Disneyland Park, and a few restrurants. The beds provide a good night's sleep. The complimentary breakfast could be described as an expanded contential breakfast with the addition of hard boiled eggs and waffles added in. The hotel staff could not be any more friendly or helpful, thanks to Yves that checked us in. The only minor suggestion I have is that houskeeping could be a little better in the bathroom area. But overall the room was satisfactory. Thanks for a great stay.

Las Vegas, Nevada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2013

Due to issues with the hotel we had reservations with, we ended up booking 2 nights at Quality Inn & Suites Anaheim Resort at the last minute and were very happy we did. The rooms were clean and well maintained, the staff were friendly and helpful. The continental breakfast was simple, but filling and the parking was right outside our door. The hotel is close to the main entrance of Disneyland (.5 miles) and is easy walking distance for most people. My wife has a bad knee so walking to the park was out. There is a shuttle stop outside the hotel, but we were told it doesn't go to Disneyland, but goes to other area attractions. We took a cab ($6) and have decided it works great for the short distance and dropped us off right at the front entrance of the park and at the end of the day, it was an equally short cab ride back to the hotel.

There is a freeway nearby, but when the door was closed we didn't even notice it and slept soundly, but you are aware of the sounds when you are outside the room.

Overall it was an excellent value and we will stay here the next time we go to Disneyland and will recommend it to our friends.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2013

Quite simply, this was a fantastic place due to the following:

* Wonderful friendly service
* Free Wifi
* Continental breakfast included
* Close enough to walk to Disney and surrounding restaurants
* Plenty of parking for guests
* Clean and comfortable rooms (the only criticism I would have is the pillows were very lumpy and could do with replacing in my room)

Would definitely recommend this place for families or anyone wanting to be close to Disney.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends