“Great Service -”

Ranked #74 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Los Angeles, California
“Great Service -”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Pleasantly surprised by the smooth check in and cordial welcome by front office staff. Yves at the front desk anticipated many of my needs before I mentioned it (like extra plates and utensils for food I had brought). Wanted to make sure also my room was outside any possible freeway noise without even me asking. Anticipation is the key to great customer service and this place delivers.

Nice ambience and great value.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (141)
Bakersfield, California
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I was not expecting such a clean and comfortable room. I have stayed at several hotels around Disneyland. For the price of the hotel, the amenities were great!! Fridge, microwave, hair dryer, iron, free breakfast (waffle maker a plus!!). The Wi-Fi is excellent as opposed to other hotels I have stayed in around Disneyland. The rooms are smaller than where I have stayed before, and very close to the rooms next door. However, the staff went above and beyond to help us find some items left behind! Thank you Patricia and Jenny for your wonderful service!!! I will definitely stay here again!

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Complementary breakfast and helpful, friendly staff. We were surprised at how close the hotel was to the front of the park. We were able to check in early to our room at around 9 am and also store our bags while we walked around downtown Disney on the day we left. (Yves and Carolina)

• Stayed September 2013
Campbell River, Canada
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I always thought "clean and comfortable" is all we needed, but upon opening our door I was totally shocked at what I saw. SMALL room, SMALL beds...no way they were queens like we booked. SMALL pillows and only 3 at that, my guess is that this was done intentionally so the beds would appear bigger. Bathroom is so tiny and no where to put your toiletries, sink is outside the bathroom. Water pressure was a mere trickle, toilet was very noisy when it filled up after flushing. The free breakfast was okay but again.....I've never seen muffins and glasses so SMALL. I had arranged back in April for a late check out as our plane home wasn't until 9 pm, I was told that this wouldn't be a problem. However, they would not honor our agreement and if I wanted to stay later we had to pay another half a nights charge. I have done house keeping for many different businesses and I know how long a check out takes. I had to scramble to get our stuff together by check out. My family had gone for their 5th day at Disneyland while I packed and then sat with our suitcases in the courtyard until 4:30 PM.....thanks a lot Quality Inn!

1 Thank orchid0529
QIManagement, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites - Anaheim Resort, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor. We want you to know that your comments and suggestions were taken seriously. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated. Please be assured that the issues you've raised have been addressed, and the appropriate action has been taken.

Again, we want to thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us.

We are looking forward to serve you again in your next Anaheim visit.

Best regards,
Front Office Manager
Reviewed September 10, 2013

CLEAN! it's a small room with little walking room, but has everything you need with a small refrigerator, and microwave. It was plenty of room for 2 adults and 1 teenager.
The free breakfast was very good with a pretty patio area to sit in if you wanted to eat outdoors. We'd definitely stay there again!

Adelaide, Australia
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Found this little hotel tucked away from the main street, but within easy walking distance of Disneyland. First room we where shown was too close to the busy road at the back of the property so moved to one a little less noisy around the back. The room was quite cosy, not a lot of room but that was fine by us, good price so can't complain. The room was dated but clean, the same for the bathroom (very small) but spotlessly clean. Plenty of eateries close by as well, and I believe a shuttle could pick you up and drop you at Disneyland, if you have young children this may be needed by the end of the night. Breakfast was nothing special, waffles, boiled eggs, cereal etc. I would stay again if going to Disneyland. Management very helpful.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 29, 2013

After reading many different reviews of this property I was very nervous about our stay here. That said, I found there to be very few problems with this hotel room. The beds were comfortable enough to easily sleep on, the shower was wonderful, and there was a great small refridgerator in the room. The air conditioner was quite loud, however, my Fiance and I sleep with ear plugs, so we were unaffected by noise. The television had a good amount of channels, however, a few did not work as well as others. The breakfast was nothing extra special, however, it saved a good deal of money in the parks being able to eat yogurt and fresh fruit. We were thrilled about the free wifi! We were not charged a parking fee. My only complaint is that the hotel is a bit far from the Disneyland parks, something your truly feel on the way home each night. Overall, it was a nice stay.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple