“Great Service, Price and Location!”

Quality Inn & Suites - Anaheim Resort
Ranked #72 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Sacramento, California
“Great Service, Price and Location!”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

This hotel is like our second home. Every time my whole family will come to Anaheim which is usually 2 to 3 times a year, this place is always our final destination. For the past 3 years they never failed to provide us with their great service. They maybe have some minor room issues but it never bother us. Actually this hotel is getting better and better every time we come back.

The new lobby is awesome! We were so thrilled to walk in their new lobby. We felt we were in 5 star hotel lobby. My whole family really appreciate the progress their doing because like what I have said we consider this hotel our second home. To all the staff, thank you for making our stay wonderful all the time.

2 Thank Red C
QIManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites - Anaheim Resort, responded to this review, November 30, 2012
Thank you so much for your awesome review! We are so glad that you and your family considered us as your second home for the past three years. We are so happy too that you appreciate the recent upgrade we made to our hotel lobby.

We will also definitely let our team know how much you appreciate their service during your stay.
Many thanks for continuing to choose us during your visits to Disneyland and hope to see you again soon.

Guest Relations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (139)
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed November 25, 2012

I booked a two double-bed room for me and some friends who were visiting from out of town. After searching many different hotels for prices, this hotel had such a lower rate than any other hotel in the area and also had connected door rooms for us (our request, of course).

The hotel lobby looked amazing! Its a relaxing feeling getting out of the car and listening to such calmful music (also has a HUGE flat-screen playing a fish tank). The front desk staff (Dale) did such a fast and wonderful check-in; fast, easy and gave good instructions of how to get around the area.

The rooms weren't as big as I've seen at other , but it fit all of us and the connecting door rooms really did help us a bunch. Everything seemed to work for us; lights, tv. We had a room located near the breakfast room; freeway noise didn't bug as much as I thought it would have. Our sheets were cleaned everyday, which was nice as some hotels don't do that. Whenever we ran out of supplies, we'd give front desk a call and they'd send someone over immediately. The wifi was on and off again, depending on the time you use it; but we were on vacation! They also DO have an outdoor pool but it is NOT heated. Its about 7' deep for any avid swimmers!

Breakfast. What can I say? Pretty basic continental breakfast, but most of the stuff were name brand; as you don't see from most hotels that are 2-3 star'd. I would highly recommend the waffles! And the walk to the park took us no more than 10 minutes. A very easy walk and safe late after midnight! Just make sure you bring a sweater as it is a very cold weather these starting months.

Overall, I would definitely stay here again. I would recommend this hotel to anyone as the price was right and they were very accommodating in our stay. The staff was tremendously helpful; for everything that you're getting, this really is a lost treasure.

Room Tip: Choose second floor from the noise below!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Hen P
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments on this website especially the title of your review, "TRULY A LOST TREASURE!". We appreciate you taking the time to write about our wonderful staff and hotel. We will take your feedback regarding the on and off wifi connection.

Thank you for staying with us at Quality Inn & Suites Anaheim Resort and we hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

I recently stayed at Quality Inn for my Disneyland trip and everyone there treated me and daughter wonderfully! Jackie when taking my reservation over the phone prior to my arrival was amazing!!! answered all my questions at that moment I knew this was the place to stay. Upon my arrival I was greeted by a wonderful girl named Ruby very warm and hospitable she made us feel at home:) The room was perfect everything we asked for loved the deco and felt very safe. All the staff we encountered were super friendly and ready to assist. Oh and Joe at check out was very sweet and thanked us for our stay. I will never forget this place!!!!! Will defiantly return

Room Tip: If you arrive prior to official check in time you can storage your luggage, park your car and walk t...
1 Thank Love2travel5555
WOW! Thank YOU very much for sharing this review with the millions of readers on TripAdvisor. We are so happy that you had an honest to goodness Quality Inn & Suites Anaheim Resort experience because your words will speak volumes to those reading them. Our team works incredibly hard to make all our guest feel like this is their home away from home and it sounds like you felt that way and then some!

We hope you're able to come back in 2013 and once again thank you very much for kind review. We'd love to take care of you and yours for many years to come.

Coquitlam, Canada
Reviewed November 24, 2012

I was originally a little nervous about this hotel due to some reviews about bed bugs, gaps in the door, and dirty bathtubs. However, when we got there, I found none of the above. The bed sheets were always clean, and our room was vacuumed and cleaned thoroughly everyday. Yes I agree that the room is a bit smaller than most hotels, however it wasn't to the point where you "couldn't move around" like some comments had stated below. We got the double bed & pull out sofabed room. I believe the double bed was more like a twin bed, my boyfriend and I found it a bit hard to share the bed. His feet also hung off the bed (he's about 6ft tall), but it wasn't too big of an issue for us. The biggest complaint we would have about this hotel is that we could barely get wifi. Not sure if it was because our room was in a bad location of the hotel, or if that happened to everyone while we were there.

The staff was also very friendly, the staff checked us in and out quickly and efficiently, we were also given plastic forks when we asked, and on our last day they even helped us check in for our flight.

On the second last day we did have an issue with the ceiling leaking from the shower from the floor above, but a quick call to the front desk quickly led to maintenance arriving right away and filling up the hole while we were out.

The walk to Disneyland was a quick 10 minutes and we felt safe walking at anytime of the day.

I would definitely recommend this hotel but please keep in mind that you get what you pay for, don't expect to pay a 2 star hotel price but expect 5 star hotel amenities. For me I was satisfied as long as the room was clean and the staff was nice. :) Overall a great experience!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank babieex
QIManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites - Anaheim Resort, responded to this review, November 25, 2012
Thank you so much for sharing your Quality Inn and Suites Anaheim Resort experience here on TripAdvisor and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay. We have to agree...Our hotel is one of the BEST location in the city! Definitely walking distance to everything!

We really appreciate your generous comments. The whole Quality Inn and Suites Anaheim Resort team continues to be inspired to do our best thanks to guest like you! That is why we want to make sure that all of our guests are taken care of.

Always remember that we could be your second home and we are looking forward to see you again soon.

All the best,
San Francisco, California
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Doesn't show the crappiest room on Priceline website which is a double bed and a pull out couch. I called the hotel to request two double beds. They told me that I was reserved for 1 double bed and a pull out couch. No rooms available for my request. I specifically said two people in the room. Why would they give me a pull out couch, the most uncomfortable item to sleep on?

I'm feeling completely ripped off. I paid $65/night on Priceline. Went to this website and for this crappy room it's only $10 more.

Advice: When you book your room, call them immediately to see what you got stuck with.

I'm very disappointed and hope that I'll have a better review once I get there.....

Never again!

Room Tip: Call before you go to make sure you get the room you want.
1 Thank gmlala
QIManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites - Anaheim Resort, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Thank you for your honest review on TripAdvisor. We apologize for the bad experience you had with Priceline. We hope on your next visit to Anaheim you can call our hotel directly for your room reservation. We could assure you that you will get the right type of room you need and to provide you all the right information about our hotel.

Thank you for staying with us and hope to give us a chance on your next visit.

Orem, Utah
Reviewed November 18, 2012

After reading some of the horrible reviews I have to admit I was nervous about staying here but I had booked through Priceline and there was no turning back so I prepared for the worst (ie. noisy and unkept rooms, rude staff, uncomfortable beds, leaky faucets, etc.). Upon arrival, however, I was pleasantly surprised. The newly remodeled lobby was beautiful. Granted the rooms were small but ours was clean and well kept. The beds were comfortable. I had even brought earplugs for the supposed noise of I-5 but never used them because I could hardly hear any noise. The walk to Disneyland was 10 minutes. The breakfast was filling and adequate. The staff were pleasant and kind.

Granted it wasn't a 5 star hotel but I didn't pay a 5 star price. For the price I paid and for what I got I would give it a 5 star rating any day. We stayed 2 nights and I would stay there again in a heartbeat!!

1 Thank Alan B
QIManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites - Anaheim Resort, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Thank you so much for your feedback on our hotel. Guest appreciation goes along way in motivating us and striving to do a better job. Glad to know you will be staying with us again on your next visit to Anaheim.

Once again thank you for your comments.

Regards,
Los Banos, California
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Arrived in the middle of lobby renovations. Staff was professional. Room was adequate and clean. Mini fridge, and microwave was an added plus. Check out was easy and very friendly. Was pleased with reasonable walking distance to Disneyland. Clean, adequate and reasonably priced accomodations for this area. Will stay again. :)

Room Tip: Friend on facebook for special offers!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Tam-Ron83
QIManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites - Anaheim Resort, responded to this review, November 18, 2012
Thank you so much for posting comments about your recent stay with us. We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with your stay and that the hotel, as well as the staff lived up to your expectations!!

We appreciate all comments and are always thankful when guests, such as yourself, take the time to go to TripAdvisor and let others know about their stay!!

Thank you again! We look forward to having you return to stay with us in the future!

Regards,