“WOW!! ~EVERYTHING ABOVE & BEYOND EXPECTATIONS~Supreme Free Breakfast, Free Cold Bottled Water, Free Fresh Fruit and MORE”
Review of Park Vue Inn

Park Vue Inn
Ranked #10 of 119 Hotels in Anaheim
Reviewed October 7, 2010

You won't believe the attention you'll receive from this hotel. It was beyound our expectations. Way Beyond. This hotel is the CLOSEST TO THE DISNEYLAND ENTRANCE you're going to find. I mean right there at the crosswalk. First of all our room was neat and clean and ready for us when we arrived at 10 am. The room had a queen size bed and a bunk bed for the kids. This is not a 5 star hotel, but we were treated better than any of the 5 star hotels we've stayed at and the rates were quite reasonable. FREE Cold bottled water on ice was available to us everyday from 11am to midnight. Very much appreciated since one bottle of water in Disneyland is $3. Free Fresh Fruit and Warm Fresh Baked Cookies are also available during those hours. This in itself was more than we would have hoped for. We were celebrating the girls birthdays so the staff had a basket of fresh fruit and a bottle of sparkling cider (can be exchanged for wine) waiting in our room when we retuned from Disneyland during the day. Then when we returned late that evening... we found two beautiful cloth gift bags, each with 5 helium balloons attached, filled with goodies and prizes for our girls. Our daughter kept saying "they relly love us here!" And check this out, it doesn't stop there. Each girl received a letter on brightly colored birthday paper welcoming them and wishing them Happy Birthday AND telling them to let the front desk know when they would like to receive their FREE Cold Stone petite Ice Cream Cake. I can't rave about this place enough. The FREE breakfast buffet is the best I've ever seen offered anywhere in the Disney area, waffles, bagels, bacon, hot & cold cereals, juices, fresh fruit, eggs yogurt, and more. They also offer more food in the early evening from 5-7pm. We were always at the park during this time, so were didn't get to take advantage of this extra perk. I can only speculate it was something delicious. Yes there is a pool. We were too busy to use it. I was so happy with our treatment, that I called several family members and friends just to share our experience with them before our vacation ended. On our final day, while waiting in the lobby for our taxi to pick us up, the food and beverage coordinator introduced himself to us and told us to feel free to let him know if we had any special requests in the future for breakfast. Really? I will be a customer of the Park Vue Inn for LIFE. They treated us the way we always wanted to be treated.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank FancyNancy1

Reviewed October 6, 2010

This is the closest hotel to the entrance to Disney. We truely walked to the parks in 5 mins! The breakfast is great and they have a free snack time offered also. The staff is very helpful and friendly. If your purpose in going to Anaheim is to do Disneyland then this is a GREAT hotel for the value. The kids loved the bunk beds, and we loved looking at the Disneyland sign right across the street!

Reviewed October 4, 2010

*Park Vue Inn offers free HOT breakfast, free HOT dinner, FREE bottled water, FREE freshly baked cookies, FREE fresh fruits. Because of those things alone, we saved about $660 instead of buying those items at the Disney Parks for 5 days.

*The price is right! Our room averaged $100 per night.

*The staff was extremely friendly and very accommodating...our flight arrived early in the morning and we weren't supposed to check in until 3 p.m., however, when I went to drop off our luggage at their front desk, they offered me a free early check in. My sister stayed at Disneyland Grand California Hotel and she had to wait around after a long flight until 3 p.m. for her room!

*Our room at the Park Vue Inn was very clean!
Even cleaner than my sisters room at the Disney Grand California Hotel! An area on her t.v. cabinet had a silver tray with cups, etc., that had a film of dust under it. It looked like the Disney maids didn't feel like lifting it up to dust underneath it.

*Park Vue Inn had a FREE fruit basket with bottled water and sparkling apple cider in the room to greet us when we walked in. (Great for late night snacking after a long day at Disneyland).

*Park Vue Inn offered FREE HOT breakfast! Things like bacon, eggs, waffle station to make your own fresh waffles, donuts, fruit juice, etc. TERRIFIC!

*Park Vue Inn offered FREE DINNER, which they call "Social Hour". Things like cheese enchilada's, hot dogs, etc. We saved so much money not having to buy dinner at Disneyland every day!

*They have FREE chilled Bottled Water that you can pick up at the front desk on the way to the Disney Parks. As well as, FREE freshly baked cookies, that were always nice & hot. Also, FREE Fresh Fruits (like apples) in a bowl. All available for their guests to take 24 hours a day!

It really does feel like you are staying with family, because the Park Vue Inn tries to accommodate all of your needs!

*My estimate of $ Savings for my family of 3:
$25-30 on breakfast, since we ate free instead of buying at the park
$50-70 on dinner, since we ate free instead of buying a really expensive dinner at the park.
$32 on bottled water/snacks, since we picked up the complimentary water and snacks at the Park Vue Inn's front desk before going to the park everyday. (Bottled water at Disneyland costs $4 each!)
That's a savings of $132 per day, multiplied by 5 days = $660! AMAZING!

Being a repeat guest at the Park Vue Inn gets you a better per night rate! Just call the hotel directly to make your reservation instead of booking online.

The only place I'll ever stay when I go to Disneyland California is the PARK VUE INN!

Reviewed October 3, 2010

Wow!! Let me tell you about the Park Vue Inn... Upon arrival at the front desk we were greeted by the friendly staff with a smile and and an offer of cookies, fruit, coffee or tea, and Ice cold water..All complimentary!!. Check in was a breeze with very friendly staff that were happy to help. The lady at the front desk said, "If I can help with anything don't hesitate to call." Arriving at my room I was surprised to see a gift basket containing wine, fruit & water with a personalized note welcoming me to the hotel... very nice touch. The room was beautiful, complete with a jacuzzi right in my living room and a big flat panel TV. There was also a coffee maker with free coffee and condiments, an Ironing board and iron and even 2 very cozy thick robes. The pillowtop beds were big and extremely comfortable and clean. The bathroom was beautiful with granite countertops. That night we went to a complimentary supper that was offered upstairs on the "Social Hour" deck. The menu is rotated everyday and while we were there we had chicken wings, sandwiches, macaroni & cheese casserole and tacos. Two different soup options and a salad were always served and beverages, such as coffee, tea, water and juices...All you can eat and all complimentary! The complimentary breakfast was served from 7am - 10am It was sooo good! Everyone has to try the waffles. They also had cereal, yogurt, toast, pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausages and fruit. The host at the social hour was very nice and always would come around and see how we were doing and how the food was. He created a very good atmosphere for everyone young and old. Now on to the pool. It was always clean, and just the right temperature. It sure saved all of us after the long hot days at Disneyland. The Park Vue Inn is located right in front of the Disneyland front gates and is no more than a ten minute walk. We could take a quick break and go in the pool cool off and walk back to Disneyland again. No need for shuttles or waiting for a taxi!!!. At night we had drinks by the pool with the whole family (ages 28 to 70's)and it was sooo relaxing. Everyone had a great time telling stories and laughing. My grandparents would grab a coffee and a cookie or two from the front desk on the walk back to the room at night. On Saturday and Sunday nights we all congregated in front of the rooms and watched to fireworks. I really can't say anything negative about the Park Vue Inn. It really is gem that needs to be experienced. Even after check-out there helpfulness, friendliness and honesty came through. We left the Inn heading for Las Vegas. At the first restaurant stop I realized I had left all my money and ID in the room safe...the panic set in. I quickly called the Park Vue and told them what happened. The front staff immediatly had someone go and retrieve my things. When I called her back she said all my items were there and they would hold everything at the front desk in an envelope. They graciously credited my Visa with the amount of cash so that I would not have to drive all the way back and they said that they would mail my ID to me after I arrived back home. Well the end of the vacation came and I realized that my passport was also at the Park Vue Inn. I was flying out in 3 hours...oh oh. I called the Inn again and they photocopied my passport and faxed it right to the Hotel in Vegas and everything worked out just great. My ID is being mailed back!!! GENUINELY OVER AND ABOVE AT THE PARK VUE INN!!!. If you are planning a trip to DisneyLand there really is no reason wasting your time looking anywhere else. Thanks for the Great time, Park Vue!!
VERY SPECIAL THANKS TO YARINDY AND ALL THE STAFF!!

1  Thank JR604
Reviewed October 1, 2010

This was the third time we've stayed at Park Vue Inn in the past year, and we won't go anywhere else. Best place to stay in Anaheim, and it's great how close it is to Disneyland. The spa room is awesome, and so relaxing after a long day at the theme park! Staff are really helpful and friendly, rooms are really clean and the hotel has a good atmosphere. Can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 1, 2010

If you have been reading the other reviews, you will probably not read anything new here.

Location - Literally a 5 minute walk to the main gate of Disneyland. We even walked back midday to take a break one day.

Meals - Breakfast was awesome. A full buffet including eggs, sausages, bacon, waffles, pancakes, cereal, juices, fruit, yogurt. You are not going to find this at any other hotel on Harbor. Bryan the Food Manager knows how to lay out a spread. There is also a "social hour" from 5-7pm, but we did not go to this, but I heard it has kid friendly meals like mac and cheese or chicken nuggets.

Staff - Super friendly and helpful. We had a heatwave hit Anaheim during the week we visited (108 degrees on Monday). The lobby staff had free bottles of water for all guests.

Rooms - The beds were comfortable and the average size. We didn't spend a lot of time on the room. A/C worked well.

Pool and Hot Tub - Perfect after long day of walking. The water was very clean and maintained properly.

You will not find a better deal on Harbor Blvd to stay at, just book it at Park Vue Inn if you are coming to Disneyland.

Reviewed September 29, 2010

This hotel was wonderful. Great service, nice room, and the breakfast was great. They also have a social hour which works great for dinner. The kids loved the pool and hot tub. It is the closest thing to Disneyland without staying in the park. They have lots of "extras" to make your stay even more enjoyable.