“Disney with the ladies”
Review of Park Vue Inn

Park Vue Inn
Ranked #10 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Staff is very friendly and helpful. Hotel was clean. Location in relation to Disneyland was awesome. They let us park for free in the lot until midnight the day we checked out. This hotel was a very good value for the dollar.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
ArgenisPorras, Guest Relations Manager at Park Vue Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2013

Thank you for your review. We will continue to do our best to provide a clean and confortable place to stay. It is always our goal to provide the highest level of customer service. We hope to see you again soon. Thank you for choosing Park Vue Inn.

There are newer reviews for Park Vue Inn

Reviewed May 22, 2013

I just spent 3 nights at this hotel while visiting Disneyland with a friend. We stayed in a room with 2 queen beds. The beds were awesome, very comfortable. There was very little noise and we never got woken up. The air conditioner worked, there was a little coffee maker, free breakfast with waffles, bacon, biscuits and gravy, hard boiled eggs, cereal, bagels and all kinds of stuff. The staff was nice and we asked for a wake up call which we did get. They sell tickets there for 5$ less than at the gates. The owner arranged for a driver to pick us up early Saturday morning to get us to the airport (same price as taxi and much nicer ride). There is a little store in the hotel that sells drinks, snacks and sundries of all kinds. There was a pool that looked nice but we did not use it. There were little soaps and lotions that were very nice for us in the room each day, plenty of towels and the rooms were made up each day. The gates to Disneyland are literally right across the street making this hotel the ideal place to stay! I will be staying here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends

It was a pleasure having you as our guests. We thank you for your kind words. We hope to have another opportunity to be of service to you and your family. Thank you for choosing Park Vue Inn.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

We stayed at Park Vue for six days in May. We were thrilled at the location and access to Disneyland! It made our vacation so much easier...the entry to the park is right across the street. Staff was very helpful and friendly. We enjoyed having the full breakfast each morning and the rooftop seating. Pool was nice, it was nice to be able to walk back to the hotel during the heat of the day, use the pool to cool off, then go back to the park.
The rooms were clean, nothing fancy but everything we needed with a small fridge, microwave and comfortable beds. However, there was a lot of noise when we were trying to get to sleep at night...we were on the bottom floor and walls were very thin. Will request an upper floor next time. Appreciated that we could store our luggage at the office after check-out so we could spend time in Downtown Disney before catching our flight home that night. Clerk was very helpful in getting us a taxi to the airport. We will definitely stay here next time we come to Disneyland!

• Stayed: May 2013
3  Thank tamhjoy

Thank you for choosing Park Vue Inn. We are happy to know that your stay was great. We will continue to work hard, to provide the best service possible to all of our guests. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

This is a hotel(motel) for the family who wants to walk to Disney, crash at night and eat basic breakfast fare. It's clean, but very basic. The furniture is dated and the a/c is a loud wall unit. Once breakfast begins, expect little kids running up and down the walkway and a very crowded breakfast room. We were trying to save money, which we did. Was it worth the savings? Not to us!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank jwd3
ArgenisPorras, Guest Relations Manager at Park Vue Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We apologize that your stay was anything less than great. It is always our goal to provide the highest level of customer service, and a clean, confortable, home away from home. We thank you for choosing Park Vue Inn and hope that you would give us another opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

First, let me say, had I written this review one year ago, I would have given 3-4 stars for great location and a satisfactory room. However, this year, on the first night of my visit, I spun the toilet paper roll and a HUGE cockroach fell out and ran across the bathroom floor. I did manage to kill it (although it was very fast) and I checked the room for more, but didn't find any. I tried to convince myself that it might have been an isolated incident and that it might have come in with the maid service. The next morning, my friend, staying in the room next door, told me that she, also, found a large cockroach in her room. We reported it to the front desk, but they weren't very concerned and told us they were "palm bugs" that lived in the palm trees surrounding the hotel and that there wasn't anything that could be done. They wouldn't spray and didn't offer us any solutions. By the end of our 3 night stay, my friend had found 1-2 cockroaches a night (crawling up the wall behind the headboard, on the floors, and in a drawer!) I didn't find any other cockroaches after the first night, but was always on edge and checking around the room. I told the front desk again at check-out about the problem with cockroaches, and they just said "sorry,....here's your receipt". I was so disapppointed with the lack of concern of the hotel staff. Had they offered to spray or move us, or at least tried to find a solution, I may have felt satisfied. Unfortunately, I will need to find a new hotel to stay at for my Disneyland trips.

9  Thank Michi408
ArgenisPorras, Guest Relations Manager at Park Vue Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

I’d like to address your review as it connects to the review of another guest from your party who posted the same complaint. Your account of this event and the frequency of your friend’s discoveries are inaccurate. I find it upsetting that you posted this after the great effort my staff made to address and correct this issue. We did relocate a member of your party to another room in house as you requested and the members that were not willing to move rooms were relocated to a neighboring hotel. A sincere apology and full compensation were given and you spoke directly with my room’s division manager and chief engineer as they were inspecting & servicing your room. When they couldn’t find anything you said everything was okay and you thanked them for their efforts. Then you shared a long story about how the guest’s from your party we relocated were over reacting. Hearing that and now seeing this post completely puzzles me. I’m not sure why you decided to tell only one side of the story, but I hope I can set the record straight. Contrary to your claims, we did have Eco Lab inspect and service those rooms the following day and they did not find evidence of any pests. I’m not sure what happened on your way home to change your mind, but when you left my lobby you seemed okay with the resolution we provided. I realize that some of your other family members were very upset with the circumstances; however we exercised great care and compassion in our efforts to remedy this situation. I stand by my staff’s efforts to respond, assist and deliver the appropriate solution.

Brian DeRose
Director of Operations

Reviewed May 13, 2013

We as a family of 10 coming from Australia have stayed at the Park Vue Inn on 8 different occasions, in nearly all the different rooms they offer and would go back in a heart beat, our last stay was in November 2012 and once again the stay, staff, and housekeeping was great, We tell everyone visiting not to go past for location, rooms available, breakfast and parking all included in price. Love it and we will return again

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Meredith46

Hello Meredith, thank you for your review. We thank you for being loyal guests. We strive to provide a home away from home for all of our guests. Thank you for choosing Park Vue, we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

We stayed here for the first time and loved it. We traveled with 2 young kids and it was there first time going to Disneyland. We were able to go back to the room and rest and then go back to Disneyland later. The kids loved the bunk beds. It was clean and stuff was very friendly. Will be staying here again.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Slomom2

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are happy to know that your stay was great. Thank you for choosing Park Vue Inn as your hotel. We hope to see you soon.